Situated in Caringbah South, just a short drive away from Sydney, Bloom Boss is a premium, boutique florist, specialising in designing beautiful wedding florals for couples. With a focus on preparing flowers lovingly and thoughtfully, this team of florists creates custom wedding floral arrangements for couples on their special day. So whether you’re after stunning flowers for your ceremony arch or bridal table centrepieces, there’s a bespoke arrangement with your name on it just waiting to be created at Bloom Boss.
Bloom Boss offers both fresh wedding flowers and long-lasting dried blooms, which are just perfect if you’re after a beautiful reminder of your wedding day. Both options come in a range of varieties, colours and sizes, all with that signature Bloom Boss style. What’s that you ask? The Bloom Boss style is whimsical, natural, minimalist and elegant, with wedding bouquets and floral arrangements looking chic and sophisticated.
Bloom Boss uses their passion for flowers and design to create custom floral arrangements that will look incredible on your wedding day. With excellent customer service, delivery services and a whole smorgasbord worth of styling options - including arch decorations, table centrepieces, petals for sprinkling, buttonholes, and, of course, bouquets, this charming floral studio is the perfect choice if you’re after a florist to bring your wedding floral vision to life.
“Aisling is an absolute dream to work with and her floral arrangements are just as stunning! We had our wedding day delayed by COVID and Aisling was the most supportive and wonderful vendor to work with during this tough time. We had a smaller ceremony than originally planned, saving the big day for 2021 and for this Aisling created the most phenomenal flowers transforming our little backyard ceremony into a wonderland of the most stunning roses I have ever seen. Amazing flowers, amazing service, works to your budget and understands what you need before you do!” Amanda
Bloom Boss was lovingly founded by highly experienced florist, Aisling Butler, who has more than 14 years of experience in the events industry under her belt. Inspired by the coast and nature, founder Aisling Butler developed Bloom Boss, and under her leadership it has grown into a highly successful floral business, providing beautiful blooms for couples around Sydney and surrounds. With a huge passion for flowers and artistry, Aisling loves helping couples by designing floral arrangements that will make their wedding magical and fabulous.
What you can expect when working with Bloom Boss for your wedding:
- Lovingly prepared. Each design is prepared thoughtfully and lovingly by the team at Bloom Boss. Your wedding is special and unique, and Bloom Boss treats your bespoke floral arrangements as such.
- Beautiful blooms. Well, we’ll let you be the judge of this. Have a look at the pictures below and see for yourself. Bloom Boss designs absolutely stunning floral arrangements and wedding bouquets, from the matching colours and unique combinations to the stylish design and immaculate presentation, there’s no faulting Bloom Boss.
- Fresh flowers. Unless you’ve ordered dried bloom arrangements, your wedding flowers will be fresh and smell incredible. Wedding blooms are picked at an opportune time, so they are at their most aesthetically pleasing and freshest on your wedding day.
- Experienced florist. This savvy team of florists is highly experienced, and know a thing or two about matching different flowers together to create a breathtaking design.
- Bespoke florals. Bloom Boss works with couples to get a feel for their ideas, desires and wedding theme, and creates a custom floral design that is unique and exactly what they were hoping for - a special, one-of-a-kind arrangement.
- Passion. This team is very passionate about flowers and design, and love the excitement that comes with trying new things. Whatever your floral idea, we guarantee you’ll be met with enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
“Aisling always delivers the most amazing arrangements of flowers and bouquets. If you want something unique, pretty and affordable this is your place! Offering a great service making it super easy for you as the customer. Highly, HIGHLY recommend!” Emily
Here’s what else you need to know about Bloom Boss:
- Dried bloom arrangements. You might choose to have fresh flowers that smell incredible, or you might like to have dried blooms. This way, you can hang onto them for years to come. How special would it be to see your wedding bouquet on your coffee table each morning?
- Online shop. Have a peruse of Bloom Boss’ easy-to-use online shop for ideas and send through an enquiry ahead of your wedding for a consultation. You might find you’d like to order a lovely ‘congratulations, you’re engaged’ bouquet for yourself!
- Bouquet delivery. The team at Bloom Boss are happy to deliver to Sydney venues and surrounds, making things as stress-free as possible for couples on their wedding day.
- Other events. Bloom Boss specialises in designing wedding floral arrangements and wedding bouquets, but that doesn’t mean they don’t design for other occasions! From birthdays to engagement flowers, there’s a perfect bouquet at Bloom Boss for all occasions.
- ‘Weekly Blooms’ design. Based on their signature style and current trends, Bloom Boss creates a ‘Weekly Bloom’ bouquet, which is available in three sizes. These stylish florals act as a sort of ‘special’ and are perfect for surprising your mum or best friend - they’ll surely be appreciative!
How would you describe your floral design style?
Founder Aisling describes the Bloom Boss style as being natural, whimsical, elegant and minimal, with wedding photographs from past brides showcasing the breathtaking, chic style Bloom Boss is known for.
Will couples meet you prior to their wedding day?
Yes. If you would like a consultation in person then Bloom Boss is more than happy to have a chat about your ideas. Once you have made your initial enquiry, a team member from Bloom Boss will be in contact with you to have an informal chat about your ideas and needs for your wedding. While you are welcome to do this over the phone, why not make it an in-person chat? This will help you get to know the lovely people behind the floral artistry!
“I absolutely adore everything that Aisling does. She has an eye for detail and the way she puts her arrangements together definitely sets her apart from the others. Working in the bridal industry every week I would highly recommend her to any of my brides as she has a beautiful nature and her flowers are to die for!” Kayla
“Aisling has a flair for creating the most perfect arrangements to suit the occasion. She takes the time to understand the needs of her customers, and works with them to create something they will truly love. I couldn’t recommend her highly enough. As a Celebrant I’ve referred her a few times now and my clients love her as much as I do! I will continue to refer her services and think you should all get in now before she becomes too popular.” Glenn
“Such beautiful floral creations, Aisling has such a talent. Their creations are a reflection of their sense of style.. absolutely stunning! Highly recommended.” Jessica