If you’re picturing a wedding day filled with bountiful, tropical and colourful blooms, Flowers by Wynne should be your first stop for inspiration, ideas and creating a cohesive wedding day theme. Wynne Robinson and her crew can talk you through the best local, seasonal flowers and plants while providing styling ideas drawing from their twenty years in the wedding biz.
As an added bonus, you’ll also feel good about choosing the right tropical blooms and working with a group that cares passionately about rainforest replanting and using low environmental impact products.
“Wynne has created the most stunning tropical style wedding flowers we could have ever asked for!! We met her twice before our big day and she was so welcoming and kind! Working and communicating with her was refreshingly easy and her ideas were just amazing! We could not recommend Wynne more highly! Wynne, thank you for making our special day so beautiful! Everyone commented on our stunning flowers” Hyat Zimmerlie
What to expect with Flowers by Wynne as your florist:
- Exceptional customer service. Flowers by Wynne will take time to understand your needs, budget, and aspirations for your wedding aesthetic, ensuring the flowers suit your theme and venue entirely.
- A wide selection of flowers. The team has access to the best seasonal flowers, choosing the best and freshest of the bunch to create unique floral arrangements for every wedding.
- Over 20 years of experience. Seasonal understanding, durability of flowers, and flawless service are just a few of the things you can expect when working with a florist who’s worked 20 years worth of weddings.
- Minimal carbon footprint. It’s important to work with a florist who fights to protect the natural world, which is why you’ll love the approach Flowers by Wynne take to source flowers as locally as possible.
“The flowers for my wedding were just beautiful - far better than I could have imagined! Given that we were in the far north Queensland tropics in the summertime, I was told that there might be slim pickings for flowers - but Wynne did an incredible job in putting the bouquets (mine and my flower girl’s) together, and the colours were exactly what I wanted! I couldn’t have wished for anything better - thank you Wynne!!” Karen K
A few of the services Flowers by Wynne offers:
- Entranceway. Surrounding your wedding entrance with flowers is the perfect opportunity to build up your guests’ excitement before they even step foot inside the venue.
- Bouquets. A traditional garland carried up the aisle and thrown to the lucky next bride-to-be later, Wynne will not only create a bouquet that perfectly reflects you as an individual but is also in line with your chosen wedding theme.
- Table Styling. To add some extra style to the tables and create a beautiful centrepiece, Flowers by Wynne can bring that wow factor to your reception by using an array of flowers in various colours, sizes, textures and scents.
- Ceremony Installations. The church, beach or venue where you are getting married will look beautiful with florals running its aisle, at the altar, on the back of the chairs or hanging from the canopy. Make your walk down the aisle extra romantic by sprinkling the walkway with rose petals.
- Flower backdrop. Bored with photo booths? Hanging flowers from a frame to mimic an arbour wall is the next best thing.
- Dotted around the venue. Let’s not beat around the bush here, there are never too many flowers! From flowers on the bar top to in the bathroom, to around the easel and to flowers in your hair, there are endless opportunities where you can put flowers.
- Buttonholes, corsages and flower crowns. A little bit of a dash of colour, here and there all adds to the masterpiece that is your wedding.
“We were so extremely happy with our flowers from Wynne. Our tropical bouquets were stunning & we got so many comments on them! Wynne decorated our table settings so beautifully also. Nothing was too much trouble for Wynne, a beautiful person to deal with.” Prue M.