Entering a marriage surrounded by breathtaking blooms is many a couple's hope, with the beautiful scents and visual feast of wildflowers creating an enchanting environment for a romantic day. And it's this gorgeous vision that floral designer Kate, the talented owner of TigerLily Flowers, wants to bring to life for you.
In her boutique studio, this experienced and passionate florist will use her extensive knowledge of flowers and creative styling abilities to design the floral arrangements of your dreams, whether they're minimalist and neutral-toned or bold and colourful. With Kate, you can expect stunning florals perfectly in line with your unique vision and theme.
"Love, love, love! Kate was amazing to deal with throughout the whole process; she listened to what we wanted and made our dream floral arrangements come to life. Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how beautiful they were." — Kaitlin.
What you'll love about working with TigerLily Flowers for your Gold Coast wedding:
- Stunning floral arrangements. Kate, the owner and lead floral designer at TigerLily Flowers, is a highly experienced florist and can craft a gorgeous, eclectic range of exquisite designs — whatever you have in mind, she can make it happen.
- Custom floral designs. Had a vision of your wedding flowers since you could walk? Got a phone folder full of ideas? TigerLily Flowers is the perfect place for bespoke designs, with Kate specialising in unique, one-of-a-kind arrangements.
Highlights of TigerLily Flowers Gold Coast:
- Designs beautiful floral arrangements to a colour scheme
- Friendly, thoughtful service with a smile
- Fee personal quote with itemised pricing
- Can design stunning cake flowers for your wedding cake
- Will create the ideal setting and atmosphere
- Offers free, no-obligation consultations to discuss your wedding
- Services Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Scenic Rim
"Kate is so kind and sweet and very talented. She created beautiful, affordable bouquets, buttonholes, corsages and table greenery for my wedding at Mt Tamborine, and everyone commented, saying they were gorgeous. Highly recommend." — Brit.