SM Floral Design is a gorgeous wedding flower boutique specialising in real touch faux florals. Servicing Brisbane, they boast a wide range of exquisite styles and can custom-design something to suit your unique budget and theme. With a variety of packages to browse, you won't have to worry about a thing! From buttonholes and bouquets to arbour arrangements, the possibilities are endless.
Looking for your dream wedding florals? Want to keep and cherish them for years to come? If so, you can't look past SM Floral Design! Known for their stunning faux florals and unique designs, this dedicated team won't disappoint. From soft blush tones to vibrant, bold colouring — there’s something for everyone. They strive to source only the finest everlasting blooms, ensuring top quality and aesthetic appeal.
Owner and lead florist — Sue — is an award-winning florist with years of experience up her sleeve. Never compromising on quality, Sue knows how to impress. For a touch of elegance, whimsy, or wonder — look no further than SM Floral Design.
What you'll love about working with SM Floral Design for your wedding:
- Gorgeous faux flowers. SM Floral Design offers a range of stunning everlasting florals in a variety of hues. They are happy to custom-design something special to suit your unique needs.
- Expertly-designed packages. SM Floral Design boasts a range of comprehensive packages, including a wedding bouquet, bridesmaids' bouquets, buttonholes, corsages, and more! Choose from inspiring colour palettes that will suit all colour themes, select the design and the arrangements you need and get an instant quote that you can book for your special day.
Highlights of working with SM Floral Design:
- Beautiful wedding flower boutique
- Specialising in faux florals
- Passionate, creative team
- Expertly-designed colour themed faux flower packages
- Customised designs
A little about me. I have been an experienced & awarded wedding florist for many years, starting my wedding florist business in 2010, designing wedding arrangements mainly using fresh flowers and the occasional faux flowers for my lovely brides. I have loved creating the arrangements that have made them smile and has added to making their day perfect. I have moved away from fresh flowers and now work with real touch and silk flowers creating beautiful everlasting arrangements.