If you’re after a wedding floral and stylist with artistic vision and strong attention to detail, then you’ll adore the team at Driftwood Blue Floral Events. Led by creative director Sharon, this Brisbane North-based team offers incredible flowers in their signature whimsical, textured style, with their garden-inspired, unstructured design a big draw for many couples.
Of course, Driftwood Blue Floral Events tailor their services and colour palette to each couple, ensuring they love their wedding day flowers. The best part? This creative team of professionals offer customisable wedding packages that will alleviate pre-wedding stress, including a floral only option and a floral and styling combination.
“Simply put … Sharon is AMAZING and highly recommended!!! She went over and above to make our day special. Sharon was great at communicating, extremely easy to work with and even worked with our cake vendor on the floral topper for the cake. Everything came together beautifully on the day and we have had so many people comment on Sharon’s arrangements and set up. It was STUNNING!” — Kalisa.
What you can expect when working with Driftwood Blue Floral Events for your Brisbane wedding:
- Garden-inspired floral designs. Driftwood Blue Floral Events use fresh, everlasting, artificial flowers and lush greenery to create absolutely dreamy floral arrangements. They utilise a stunning range of seasonal blooms that have been cherry-picked for their quality, in a number of different textures and colours, too.
- Tailored package options. Rather than set packages, Driftwood Blue Floral Events offer options that allow for “creative exploration and development”. Their customisable packages include a florals only option, florals and styling, and a bespoke design and full coordination option.
- Bespoke service. The gorgeous wedding flowers and decor by Driftwood Blue Floral Events are understated and handcrafted. The florals are also fully customised to suit each couple’s wedding theme — whether it’s rustic, boho, romantic, minimalist, or formal.
- Plenty of communication. Driftwood Blue Floral Events ensure to keep their couples in the loop from the first consultation right through to the last drink of the night. This is so you feel stress-free, organised, and excited about your wedding flowers and styling.
Highlights of Driftwood Blue Floral Events Brisbane.
- Experienced, award-winning florists and stylists
- Offers ongoing vision board designs
- Couples feel part of the creative process
- Natural, whimsical styling
- Packages are tailored to the individual couple
- Uses fresh, seasonal blooms
- Offer stylist-only services for DIY weddings
- Services Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and surrounds
Wedding packages by Driftwood Blue Floral Events Brisbane.
Driftwood Blue Floral Events has several packages that they customise based on each couple’s wedding colour palette and style. Here’s a sneak peek at what’s included in their Florals & Styling package.
- Introductory consultation, design session in studio, final design session
- Vision board development
- Bridal florals for you and your bridal party
- Selection of ceremony arbours and styles with decorative florals
- Table décor with florals for your bridal table and guest tables
- Installation, set up, and pack down service
- Two stylists on-site to set up and install
“Our wedding designed and managed by Driftwood Blue Floral Events, on private property during COVID restrictions was nothing short of amazing! Sharon did the most amazing job and truly went above and beyond to make sure that everything down to the finer details was perfect floral arrangements, styling, set up and more. Every single guest commented on how amazing the setup and florals looked!" — Natalie.