Established in 1995, Brisbane Flowers is a passionately run family business. Initially operating from a small cottage, Brisbane Flowers is now one of the leading florists in the industry. With award-winning florists and designers on the team, you can feel confident that your bouquets, buttonholes, and table settings are crafted by masters. The blooms of your dreams come from Brisbane Flowers.
Industry leaders in the floristry field, the Brisbane Flowers Weddings team at 7 Days Florist in Chermside, is made up of award-winning florists and designers. A family-run business, the team understand how important weddings are, and how crucial it is to find perfection in the smallest details. That’s what couples who have worked with Brisbane Flowers rave about; the team’s attention to detail, using a wide selection of fresh blooms to create dreamy floral arrangements.
“You won’t find service like they provide ANYWHERE! They are true professionals and I would never recommend another florist over these people ever!! My bouquets took my breath away and brought a tear to my eye they were just AMAZING.” Melissa C
Whatever vision you have for your wedding flowers, the Brisbane Flowers team will exceed your expectations. They have more than 25 years of experience and have created arrangements for more than 3500 weddings. They pride themselves on understanding your needs, budget, and aspirations for your wedding aesthetic, ensuring the flowers suit your theme and venue perfectly. It's this type of customer service that has brought them where they are today with a consistent 4.9 star rating from over 400 reviews online. 7 Days Florist, check them out on Google today!
From the moment your enquiry arrives, their experienced wedding florists and designers will work to plan, style and create whatever fancy ideas you have. Their expertise includes gorgeous seasonal bouquets and showstopping centrepieces that will take your wedding dreams and turn them into your picture-perfect reality.
Brisbane Flowers Seasonal Bridal Bouquets:
- Summer Wedding Flowers. These summery blooms make the most of the warmer weather, featuring popular wedding flowers like lillies, dahlias, roses, freesias, orchids, and more.
- Autumn Wedding Flowers. As the cooler weather sets in you’ll see tulips, carnations, snap dragons, and gorgeous sweet peas making up your bridal bouquet.
- Winter Wedding Flowers. Grey skies don’t mean plain bouquets! Winter bouquets feature a colourful assortment of orchids, jonquils, snow drops, violets, and tulips.
- Spring Wedding Flowers. The return of spring means the rebirth of some hibernating blooms, including proteas, roses, Forget Me Nots, Lily of the Valley, and rhododendrons.
- Year-Round Wedding Flowers. Some flowers blossom all year round, making it easier to plan your bridal bouquet. Picture the freshest carnations, daisies, gerberas, roses, and Singapore orchids making up your blooming bundle.
What you’ll love about Brisbane Flowers for your wedding:
- Exceptional customer service. The Brisbane Flowers team happily go above and beyond for their couples, ensuring they are utterly thrilled with their wedding flowers. They’re committed to replying to every query promptly, within 24 hours or less.
- The wide range of flowers. The team have access to the best seasonal flowers, choosing the best and freshest of the bunch for your arrangements.
- Dedicated designers. The team strive to constantly improve and cultivate new and trending techniques, as well as executing your design and ideas. Whether you're after a modern cascade, a romantic posy, a classic round bouquet or a custom creation, Brisbane Flowers will bring your vision to life.
Highlights of Brisbane Flowers:
- Open 7 days: Weekdays 8:00-6:30, Saturday 8:30-4, Sunday 9:30-2.
- An award-winning team of florists and designers.
- Their exclusive friendly courier will ensure your flowers arrive just as beautiful as you imagined.
- Online or instore enquiries welcomed.
More to know about Brisbane Flowers:
Q. How would you describe your floral design style?
A. Our floral designs are basically rustic elegant. But when the Bride calls for something modern and contemporary, or formal elegant, we can do those too. It just depends on the bride’s wishes. After all, she is the one footing the bill, so we have to do whatever she wants, no matter big, small, or outrageous the wishes may be.
Q. What else would you like couples to know about what you do?
If there is any other info we want our customers to know is that for the quality that they get from us, we have the best value for money. Our products are backed by the guarantee of skilled florists who were chosen for their work of art and experience. That we have the most number of 5 STAR reviews-over 300!!! That we are open 7 days and holidays. We won the ABIA Best in Bridal Floristry in 1999.
“My flowers were stunning. I didn't want any greenery, so they found me grey leaves to match my black and white dress. Accommodated to all my requests. Provided us with bouquets, button holes & a corsage.” Kara J
An Accountant, spent the last 20 years perfecting the art of creating wedding flowers that make beautiful memories, and styling events that only few can dream of. My passion is to see every Bride and customer happy with our Team production. For me, there's no substitute to perfection. Every work that my Team creates has to be an award-winning piece of Art.
Imelda R Kateb
Director & Event Stylist