South Australia’s Floral Atelier is an excellent wedding and special event florist, specialising in elegant bouquets and impressive floral arrangements. Fresh, stylish, and beautiful, your flowers from Floral Atelier will be of the highest quality, with founder and talented florist, Natasha Bezverkha, priding herself on providing exceptional arrangements that look amazing in wedding photos.
It’s not all about appearances though (of course, this is a big part of Floral Atelier’s appeal!). This reputable company cherry-picks fresh flowers that smell as good as they look, giving couples a full sensory experience when they smell and see their stunning wedding flowers. Trust us, whether you’re after some pretty peonies, native foliage, classic red roses with baby's breath, or a bespoke arrangement that’s 100 per cent you, Natasha will make it happen - all with a smile, of course.
“Natasha surprised me with a gorgeous arrangement today. The colours were stunning, loved it, Natasha's work and arrangements are always done to perfection, you will not be disappointed, treat yourself to some flowers from Floral Atelier for you or that special someone.” Jasminka
What you can expect when working with Floral Atelier for your wedding:
- Beautiful bouquets. Floral Atelier pride themselves on creating beautiful bridal bouquets and floral arrangements of the highest quality. This means your bouquet will look amazing, be exactly what you asked for, and contain gorgeous flowers that will last for ages.
- Fresh flowers. Floral Atelier’s lead floral designer and founder, Natasha, acts as the quality control police, ensuring each flower is fresh, healthy, and will look lovely in a bouquet.
- Wide variety. Roses, lilies, peonies, daisies, carnations… whatever beautiful flowers you want, Natasha can get them for you.
- Great service. Natasha provides exceptional service to all her couples! She offers helpful guidance to clients who aren’t sure what they want, she’s patient and kind, and is always smiling - it makes for a nice, easy planning journey.
Here’s what else you need to know about Floral Atelier.
- Decor rentals. Booked in some dreamy floral arrangements for your reception? Natasha can supply some stunning, gold pedestals to place your flowers on.
- Adelaide location. Natasha is situated in South Australia, more specifically, Adelaide. This means she often works with couples planning their wedding in and around this region.
Tell us 3 things your couples like about working with you.
1. I will always ask my couples to share extra information, including what kind of wedding theme they have and what style of venue they have booked. Such personal, little things can build up the strong connection between my creativity and the result we all expect.
2. I elegantly fine-finish all my dreamy bouquets and centrepieces.
3. Outstanding customer service. ‘There is nothing better than to give’ - this is the slogan that I have carried through life since childhood, and I consider the main goal - no matter what kind of business I do.
“5 star all the way! Highly recommend the services of the lovely Natasha. Her vast knowledge and creativity are in a class of their own. Her bouquets are beautiful works of art with amazing attention to detail. You will not be disappointed! Very happy customer!” Dani