If you're on the lookout for an exquisite classic or vintage wedding dress — one that will wow your guests and your future newlywed, then a trip to Fremantle's Through The White Door is a must. This unique bridal boutique specialises in vintage and classic gowns of exceptional quality, with everything from the fabric to the lace and beading prepared by highly experienced dressmakers.
At Through The White Door, you can expect to choose from a spectacular selection of beautiful gowns, with an option to suit all tastes. This includes stunning mermaid, sheath, ballgown, and A-line gems, each bound to flatter and delight the wearer.
"This boutique is just beautiful, the owner is so lovely and helpful, and they have such a great selection of gowns!! Highly recommend you go check them out if you're looking for a unique and beautiful wedding dress." Laura
What you'll love about working with Through The White Door for your Fremantle or Perth wedding:
- Personalised, exclusive appointment. Through The White Door has opening hours that consider their brides' schedules, which is why they offer Monday and evening appointments. During these appointments, the rest of the boutique is closed to shoppers so the owner can focus on providing individualised, attentive customer service.
- Stunning range of gowns. There is a bevy of gorgeous wedding dresses to choose from at Through The White Door, with a well-rounded range of exquisite gowns in every style and from several very respectable designers.
Highlights of Through The White Door:
- A unique collection of vintage/classic styles
- Flexible opening times to accommodate workers
- Many stylish, dreamy wedding dresses to choose from
- The owner is warm, personable, and helpful
- Appointments on Mondays and evenings on request
"From the moment I walked into Through the White Door, I knew I would find my dress — and I did! Vicky was a beautiful support and so helpful when trying on dresses. When my dress took longer to come than anticipated, she was reassuring and kept me updated. I highly recommend TTWD to all brides looking for something just a little bit different!" Tessa