Ethereal yet modern gowns are the speciality of Perth-based bridal designer Brittany of Blanc Bridal. Offering romantic silhouettes, luxurious fabrics, and unique structures, Blanc Bridal's gowns are as interesting as they are beautiful. Discover your fairytale wedding dress with a modern twist from Blanc's ready-to-wear collection, or work with Brittany to create your own custom gown.
Each Blanc Bridal creation is made by hand with painstaking attention to detail. As a proud owner-operator, Brittany delights in the opportunity to meet with all of her brides to discuss their wedding day couture vision. Brittany's work is informed by her background working in design and construction for Australian bridal designers from 2013 to 2018, before going out on her own. Discover (or create!) a wedding gown that makes you feel your most exquisite self with Blanc Bridal.
What you'll love about working with Blanc Bridal for your Perth wedding:
- Beautifully constructed silhouettes. Whether you're seeking a fun and fresh wedding day mini, or a billowing romantic gown, your Blanc Bridal wedding dress will turn heads. Brittany creates beautifully structured dresses to complement your form in all the right places.
- Fine fabrics. Blanc Bridal gowns are created from luxurious spools of tulle, silk, and Chinese dupion. With the belief that a wedding gown should feel every bit as beautiful as looks, Brittany uses only the highest quality fabrics.
- A collaborative design process. If a bespoke couture gown is what you seek, your journey with Blanc Bridal will begin with an in-depth consultation with Brittany. Here you'll discuss shape, silhouette, style, fabric choice, and other starting points for creating your perfect gown.
Highlights of working with Blanc Bridal for your Perth wedding:
- Intimate Mullaloo studio for your fittings
- Hand-made gowns
- Quick turnaround time (six months preferred, but can work with as little as three months!)
- A friendly and welcoming team
A love for the extravagant world of fashion, Brittany graduated from the WAIFT in 2012 with her Advanced Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Technology.
Since graduating she’s worked in the Perth bridal industry as an integral part of the design and construction team for multiple Australian Bridal Designers from 2013 to 2018. Now the proud founder and owner of Blanc Bridal, Brittany cannot wait to meet you! Designing and creating her own bridal collections really is a fairytale come true.
Mrs Brittany Zajitz Irvine