In Melbourne’s eastern suburbs - Boronia, to be exact, Miss Bella stands out as a high-quality wedding boutique with affordable pricing. Led by owner Julie Cini, Miss Bella helps brides find their dream wedding dress, whether that’s a non-traditional gown or classic princess dress with a sweetheart neckline.
There are undoubtedly many gowns to choose from at Miss Bella, with each quality dress made from the most delicate fabrics. You’ll find elegant gowns that wouldn’t look out of place in a royal wedding, and you’ll find vintage dresses for laidback weddings. Whatever your dream wedding dress, this team will help you find it amongst their exquisite collections.
“For the Staff at Miss Bella. Thank you so much for helping me find MY Wedding dress. I was so happy with it and had so many compliments! But the main thing, I felt like a beautiful princess, marrying my handsome prince. Thanks for all your help!” Kellie
What you’ll love about working with Miss Bella for your Victoria wedding:
- The affordable prices. Miss Bella offers their gorgeous wedding dresses at exceptional prices, ensuring every bride can afford a quality gown that makes them feel fabulous.
- The beautiful designs. Miss Bella stocks an extensive array of dresses in many sought-after styles, including mermaid silhouettes and lace princess gowns complete with intricate beading.
- The extensive range of sizes. Miss Bella stocks their beautiful gowns in sizes 8 to 24.
Highlights of working with Miss Bella:
- Beautifully crafted wedding dresses
- Elegantly designed wedding dresses
- Affordable gowns of high quality
- Wide range of dresses to choose from
- Sale gowns at great prices
- Experienced bridal consultants
- A non-pushy environment with friendly staff
- Largest stockist of Rembo Styling, Lillian West gowns
“Thank you so much for ALL your efforts to help us have a wonderful Wedding day. The bridesmaids and I felt so comfortable in our dresses and looked so good (if I do say so myself). Thank you for making the whole dress shopping experience fun and enjoyable.” Chris