Among Brunswick's quaint coffee shops and pizza bars, Emily May Bridal stands out as a luxurious bridal boutique with high-end but affordable wedding dresses. A 5-star boutique with an extensive range, Emily May Bridal pride themselves on helping brides wade through their impressive collection to find the perfect gown - whether that's a mermaid fit with gorgeous lace or a classic, Kate Middleton-inspired sleeved princess dress.
Knowledgeable and experienced, the friendly assistants at Emily May Bridal will search through the in-house ranges and gowns from big-name, international bridal brands to find 'the one'. And if you have something specific in mind? Emily May Bridal can design a bespoke wedding dress - made from the finest fabric, of course - that's tailormade for your body shape. Whatever your dream style or gown, the lovely, patient team behind Emily May Bridal would be thrilled to help you find the perfect fit.
"I had a great experience at Emily May Bridal. Both shop assistants were lovely and helpful and made me feel like they really wanted me to have a special moment. The dresses are stunning, and after going to many different bridal shops, this one really made my day." Stephanie
What you'll love about working with Emily May Bridal for your Melbourne wedding:
- The beautiful collections. Emily May Bridal has a wide variety of wedding dresses to choose from, including classic options, boho-inspired dresses, gorgeous curve gowns and luxury options.
- The option for small changes. Emily May Bridal provides brides with the opportunity to customise their chosen wedding dress, with small changes and details able to be added to your beautiful gown.
Highlights of working with Emily May Bridal:
- Extensive range of high-quality wedding dresses
- Offers both in-house and international designs
- Option to create a custom wedding dress
- Opportunity for small modifications and details
- Friendly, patient, attentive attendants
- Affordable pricing, with gowns from $1500
- Trendy Brunswick location
"I purchased my wedding gown from Emily May Bridal on Saturday, and I had the most brilliant experience, trying on and then organising the making of my gown! Michelle made me feel so comfortable and relaxed from the moment I walked in the door. I didn't even have an appointment, but she managed to fit me in. I couldn't recommend this store enough! The dress options are amazing, and the consultants are so kind and caring. Thank you, ladies! I'm so excited to wear my dress!" Elsa