Andy Truong is a social enterprise fashion label, ethically designing innovative wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses and evening-wear in Collingwood.
With every sale, we make donations to charities in Vietnam looking after orphans and impoverished rural communities. We strive to transform a materialistic and notoriously unsympathetic industry into one that is more benevolent and humanitarian.
- For the ultra modern, avant-garde bride
- Gowns that are nothing of the ordinary
- A look that is completely nouveau and creative
- But at the core is still romantic, feminine and flattering
- Bespoke Bridal (custom designed gowns)
- Made-to-Measure (to your size in an off-the-rack look)
- Off-the-Rack (buy as is - free hem alterations!)
- Earrings, bangles, necklaces & wedding rings from local jewellery designers
- Traditional Vietnamese wedding dress, the áo dài.
We collaborate with Melbourne artists and textile designers to create the most unique fabrics. All handmade in Collingwood, our designs are fitted and moulded to the body, highlighting the sexy womanly figure. With six years of dressmaking experience, our talents are in lace appliqué, hand beading & embroidery, fabric prints and manipulations and tailor-make pattern designs.
You can visit us at our boutique-atelier in Collingwood or order online, with free shipping, from our website!