Amante Bridal is a beautiful Gippsland-based wedding dress boutique servicing Melbourne and surrounding areas. They boast a stunning collection of wedding gowns from handpicked renowned stylists, including Laudae and Karen Willis Holmes. They offer a warm, welcoming space for you to browse gowns before finding 'the one'! You can expect a few complementary alterations and gentle, expert guidance.
Looking for the wedding gown of your dreams? If so, Gippsland's Amante Bridal may be the answer to your wishes! With a beautiful collection of designer-made dresses available in a variety of sizes, you'll be spoilt for choice! Whether you're after a classy, traditional A-line gown, a whimsical, ethereal dress with flowing sleeves, or something a little more boho-chic — the possibilities are endless. From enchanting & For Love dresses and irresistibly elegant Modeca gowns to the rustic gems of Daughters of Simone, there's a style for every taste.
Amante Bridal welcomes people from all walks of life with open, passionate arms — eager to help you find the treasure you're seeking. They carry a wide range of brands and sample sizes and will act as your own personal gown guides to ensure a seamless, magical process. They are all about facilitating a relaxed yet excitement-filled experience for their customers. Bring along three friends, wander the boutique, try on your favourite dresses, browse their exquisite accessories, and watch as your unique wedding look comes to life! With years of experience and a solid understanding of dress design, Amante Bridal will help ensure a perfect fit and unforgettable overall experience for you and your loved ones.
"From the moment I stepped into Amante Bridal, I knew I was going to find my dream wedding dress. Hayley is absolutely amazing! So incredibly helpful and patient and even fit me in after hours for an appointment. My mum, my bridesmaid, and I all felt so comfortable and relaxed in the gorgeous space she has created. There was no pressure or stress. It was honestly the perfect experience! I cannot wait for my big day, and I cannot thank Hayley enough for helping me find my incredible dress!" — Jayde.
What you'll love about working with Amante Bridal for your Melbourne wedding:
- Stunning wedding gowns. Whether you're after something of understated elegance, a touch of whimsy, or maybe a bold, contemporary design — Amante Bridal has you covered! With several renowned brands up for grabs, you'll be spoilt for choice. They currently stock Karen Willis Holmes, Rembo Styling, & For Love, Daughters of Simone, Laudae, and Modeca gowns.
- Warm, welcoming space. The second you step into the Amante Bridal boutique, you'll be greeted like old friends by the passionate, creative team. They will guide you through the process, offer patience, understanding, and endless support, assist in picking out some glamorous gowns, and help with any alterations you may require.
- Fabulous 60-minute appointments. You and your three nearest and dearest will have a whole hour to try on gowns and fall in love with your perfect match (the dress, of course!). You will have an additional 30 minutes to explore Amante's gorgeous wedding accessories, including a wide range of veils — from short hand-beaded veils to cathedral length - stunning headpieces, hair accessories, and even crowns!
Highlights of working with Amante Bridal Melbourne:
- Luxury bridal boutique
- Beautiful collection of wedding gowns
- Exquisite wedding accessories
- Renowned designers
- Warm, welcoming team
- Expert tips and guidance
- Complimentary alterations
- One-hour appointments
- $30 booking fee
Hi, I am the owner of the Modern Romantic Amante Bridal. My lifelong expertise in Fashion started when I was very young. Having qualified as a Fashion Designer overseas, my love for fashion, especially formal wear and wedding dresses has led me to purchase this amazing bridal store. My sewing skills have been in practise for well over 25 years and from my small studio I love to design and create wedding dresses. With many years of Retail experience, you know you are in good hands!
mrs Elena Liesenberg