Servicing NSW, Tumbleweed Events are creators of unforgettable weddings. The creative team will work with you to thoroughly understand your vision, bringing together elements including styling, flowers, coordination, and prop hire. From the beautiful and aesthetic to the nitty gritty logistical details, you’ll be glad to have Tumbleweed Events on your side as they guide you to the perfect day.
Each Tumbleweed Events wedding is treated as a bespoke, unique celebration. Whether you opt for styling, planning, or On The Day services, you'll benefit from thorough communication over multiple planning meetings as Tumbleweed Events creates a cohesive and impactful wedding aesthetic.
As one of Sydney's premier wedding styling companies, the creative team from Tumbleweed Events are renowned for its flawless attention to detail and unwavering commitment to client satisfaction. Whether you’re dreaming of a modern inner-city wedding or a romantic country celebration, Tumbleweed Events will take the time to understand your style and wedding vision.
Unsure where to start or even what you want your wedding day to be? Tumbleweed Events bring substantial wedding industry expertise to help you select a venue, find and manage vendors, storyboard your vision and theme, plus much more. Every Tumbleweed Events wedding begins with a friendly, obligation-free chat, so reach out today to begin planning your perfect day.
“Kylie and the team at Tumbleweed Events are the absolute best. They helped with styling our beach wedding ceremony and it was absolutely gorgeous. The florals were amazingly beautiful and Kylie went out of her way to find the flowers that I was looking for. She was so easy to deal with and really cared about making us have the best day possible. There were a few challenges with the weather on the day (including very gusty winds), however, everything was achievable for them and I knew I was in safe hands. Would highly recommend to any person (or couple) looking for a wedding or event stylist.” - Nicola W.
What you’ll love about working with Tumbleweed Events for your NSW wedding:
- Personalised service. The team at Tumbleweed Events know that no two celebrations are the same. With their assistance, your wedding vision will be distilled and brought to life using the perfect lighting, florals, decorations, furniture, and other visual elements.
- Thorough communication. The Tumbleweed Events company ethos centres on giving couples the most fun, exciting, and relaxed wedding experience possible. This starts with clear, thorough communication that will never leave you guessing. Your Tumbleweed Events journey will be painstakingly documented through written communication, storyboards, and in-depth meetings.
- Coordination of your suppliers. Does the idea of communicating and coordinating countless separate vendors sound nightmarish? Tumbleweed Events will manage all of your creative vendors and suppliers, including sourcing.
Highlights of working with Tumbleweed Events for your NSW wedding:
- Initial meeting to determine your vision and make sure we can provide the guidance and design you require
- Provide storyboards to clearly articulate aesthetic goals
- Provide vendor recommendations if required.
- Visit the event venue to determine the layout of the floor plan and inspiration
- Provide props from Tumbleweed's collection including lights, backdrops, furniture
- Custom design elements like wedding ceremony backdrops, arches, lights
- Source speciality materials and props.
- Set-up all design elements for the event or install day.
- Co-ordination of your suppliers, who are delivering styled items such as flowers, furniture etc
- Inhouse floral service including reception and ceremony floral displays as well as bridal bouquets and buttonholes
What does On The Day coordination from Tumbleweed Events involve:
On The Day Coordination is the perfect option for couples who have already planned all of the creative elements for their wedding day but want the peace of mind of having a professional to implement them. This is also an excellent option for budget-conscious couples who want to DIY their wedding, but with the added luxury of assistance.
When you book On The Day Coordination with Tumbleweed Events, you will receive:
- Eight hours of service on your wedding day
- Two preparation meetings
- Vendor confirmation two weeks out from your wedding
- A clear run sheet of your wedding day
- Ceremony coordination and reception set-up
“The team from Tumbleweed did an amazing job with the florals and styling for our wedding. Kylie was incredibly open in her communication and very accommodating of our requests. She went above and beyond to ensure everything was ready ahead of our big day. We would highly recommend her and her team to everyone!” - Lilian T.
I love my job, nothing is more rewarding than creating an event that looks beautiful and makes the bride and groom happy. Every couple have their own style and uniqueness that they want to showcase at their wedding and that is what is so great about each wedding, they are all so different, so special and wonderful to be a part of.
Mrs Ruth Saunders