Vintage Peacock Hire & Events provides dreamy hire items and exceptional wedding styling services across the Newcastle Region. Specialising in vintage, rustic, and boho themes, the Vintage Peacock team have incredible attention to detail and design stunning weddings. With 15 years of experience and a wide range of hire items, this company is a terrific find if you’re after a beautiful wedding.
“Julia from Vintage Peacock was absolutely amazing! I had been working with Julia for over 12 months going back and forth talking about ideas and visions. At 8 weeks from our wedding we had to completely relocate our wedding 2 hours away. Nothing was too much trouble for Julia, she made the whole process simple. On the wedding day Julia made our vision come to life with no fuss. Everything looks awesome. Without her our wedding would have been average, she made it beautiful and easy, she definitely went out of her way to make it special!” Nicole
What you can expect when working with Vintage Peacock Hire & Events for your wedding:
- Wedding styling. Vintage Peacock Hire & Events offers truly exceptional wedding styling services. Whether you want your wedding ceremony decorated or your reception, this team takes care to design and style a dreamy occasion that will look incredible in photos.
- Wide range of props. This team has an extensive range of stylish furniture and props for hire. These stunning items are sourced from around Australia, and include furniture, tables, easels, rugs, seats, arches, chairs, decorations, arbours, and signs, among other items!
- Numerous styles. If your wedding theme falls in the vintage, boho, or rustic genres, then you’re in luck. Vintage Peacock Hire & Events can bring your vision to life by styling your wedding or lending you gorgeous hire items within these genres.
- Attention to detail. Founder of Vintage Peacock Hire & Events, Julia Calbert, has a high attention to detail - you’ll be so impressed with her work. Believe us, when Julia styles a wedding or helps her couples choose hire items, she looks at all the finer details in order to create a beautiful setting.
“Thank you so much Julia we loved the lounge and your service and communication was awesome especially as it was so last minute I decided on the lounge which looked absolutely beautiful and was one of the best features of the wedding everyone loved it!! Would highly recommend Julia and Vintage Peacock Hire and Events thank you again xx.” Tanya
Here’s what else you need to know about Vintage Peacock Hire & Events.
- Wedding packages. Vintage Peacock Hire & Events has a range of all-inclusive wedding packages for couples to choose from. Plus, this creative team can create a customised package for you if you can’t find something that fits your needs perfectly.
- On-the-day coordination. If you think that you’ll be too busy on your wedding day to wrangle vendors and manage guests, you’d be correct. This is why Vintage Peacock Hire & Events offers on-the-day coordination in addition to their styling services - they’re a one-stop-shop for a seamless, beautiful wedding.
- Family-owned business. As a family owned and operated small business, the service provided by Vintage Peacock Hire & Events is incredible. When you work with this team, you’ll receive warm service, a personalised experience, and lots of communication - you’ll never be out of the loop!
- Location, location. Vintage Peacock Hire & Events styles weddings and other special events in Newcastle, on the Central Coast, Port Stephens, and the Hunter Valley.
“Julia provided a beautiful boho setup for my sister’s ceremony, she listened to exactly what we were after and provided a stunning display. Not to mention the excellent communication & her ability to work within our budget... just amazing! Looking forward to working with her for future events xx.” Yasmeen