Experience a unique and flavorful catering experience with The Habibiz, a family-owned Middle Eastern food truck. Their authentic sauces, salads, and chargrilled skewers will tantalise your taste buds, leaving your guests talking for years to come. With fresh and delicious Middle Eastern made-to-order on-site, starting from just $35 per head, The Habbibiz are the perfect choice for your wedding.
Choose from The Habbibiz buffet-style options or plentiful grazing boards, both piled high with mouthwatering fare your guests will love. With prices to fit your budget and menu options to match your tastebuds, The Habibiz are the perfect choice for weddings. Their passionate, friendly team cook on-site, preparing everything fresh, so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day. Let The Habibiz bring a touch of authentic Middle Eastern cuisine to your next event. Enquire today!
What you’ll love about working with The Habibiz for your Hunter Valley wedding:
- Fresh, authentic Middle Eastern Fare. Skewers of tender meat, yummy vegetarian options, delicious desserts… plus much more! The Habibiz will build a custom menu to suit your wedding requirements. Their food is made to order in front of you from traditional recipes, so you know each mouthful will be incredible!
- Family-owned and operated. The Habibiz bring an upbeat, fun vibe and atmosphere wherever they go. Being a tight-knit family, they love the opportunity to bring delicious food to joyous celebrations like weddings.
- Options for every budget. The Habibiz have options to suit a wide variety of budgets and styles of weddings. Their food is hearty and filling – when The Habibiz cater your wedding, no guest will go hungry!
Highlights of working with The Habibiz for your wedding:
- Punctual and reliable
- Options from $35 per head
- Custom menus
- Fresh, high quality ingredients
- On-site cooking
We're a young family who love to cook and feed people.
Rita: Former journalist/reporter, now mother-of-two and the manager of all things Habibiz related. An avid traveller, festival goer & party animal.
The one behind that creamy tahini sauce, and meat marinades...
Shaun: former tradie, now a cook, father of two, loves to travel and loves a good festival ✌️
The man behind the popular garlic sauce!
Joey: Former builder, now he's the man chargrilling your meats to perfection.
Mrs Rita, Shaun, Joseph/ Miryako/Rizk