Your Big Day is a personal experience where you want everything to be just perfect.
Our job is to make sure your Wedding Reception fits exactly with your expectations. We focus on the finer details to ensure the catering is a worry-free event, allowing you to relax and enjoy your moment.
We don’t try our delicious tapas, served by our friendly staff. We use quality ingredients, locally sourced when possible. Our tapas are authentic Spanish food, ideal for entertaining while waiting for the main dish the paella. Tapas are prepared fresh on-site; some of our most popular options include:
- Chicken, or feta and spinach croqueta
- Crostini's with scotch fillet or prawn
We offer taster sessions so that you can sample our paella and tapas range and decide on your catering wedding menu with total confidence. Our Taster sessions start at $50 (Paellas and Tapas) depending on your menu selection and is the perfect opportunity to discuss your wedding plans in detail.
Paella options include:
Paella de Marisco
- Fish, mussels, squid, and certified sustainable wild-caught Australian prawns.
Paella de Pollo
- Free-range chicken, and Spanish chorizo, peas, capsicum, and onions.
- Snow peas, asparagus, artichokes, porcini mushrooms. A little lighter, but still bursting with flavour. It's a rich vegetable-based dish filled with seasonal vegetables.
Did we mention our contribution to charity? We believe in Karma. Get in contact with any questions, to book a tasting or to grab a coffee to discuss your special day.