Converted from a rustic horse float, the Wanderlust Bar is one of Melbourne’s most in-demand mobile bars. Available to hire all across the Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula, the Wanderlust Bar is a fully-licensed crowd-favourite. It’s ideal for garden weddings with a DIY aesthetic, with Wanderlust staff distributing your choice of drinks.
"The Wanderlust Bar is amazing. They provide an awesome service, the drinks are great and Anna and her hubby have done a great job of creating the float which looks really cool. Perfect for small intimate weddings or great as part of a larger function. Definitely recommend!" Christian M
Creating a festival feel for your wedding? The Wanderlust Bar team has excellent relationships with other Melbourne-based vendors, so if you’re looking for mobile food trucks, they can recommend a few!
About the Wanderlust Bar packages:
- Easy Does It. Featuring some of the Yarra Valley’s finest wines, this package includes 2 qualified bartenders for 3 hours of service. You’ll get Innocent Bystander wines, Hargreaves Hill Pale Ale and Lager, and soft drinks and water.
- Saddle Up. Featuring everything from Easy Does It, Saddle Up includes a cocktail upon arrival and more beer and cider options.
- Celebration. Perfect for all those events leading up to the wedding (Hens/Bucks, Bridal Showers, Engagement Parties), the Celebration is for intimate parties for 10+.
- BYO. Want to supply your own booze? No problem – Wanderlust Bar provides the bar and staff for 3 hours and the glassware.
Highlights of the Wanderlust Bar:
- Mobile bar hire
- Waiter hire
- Fully licensed
- Tailored packages with BYO option available
- Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula and Yarra Valley