Donut Panic is a specialised mini doughnut catering company servicing Melbourne and surrounds. They boast a mobile, self-contained cart, state-of-the-art equipment, and a wide range of irresistible doughnuts and ice cream! From classic honey and cinnamon to Nutella and caramel — there's something for everyone. With 20+ years in the hospitality industry, you can expect nothing but the finest!
Want to add delicious bite-sized treats to your wedding day? If so, you can't look past the tantalising mini doughnuts of Donut Panic! These handmade desserts are made fresh on-site with the highest quality products and ingredients. From puffy raspberry-filled doughnuts to warm golden cinnamon crusts — these passionately-created treats won't fail to add flavour and texture to your wedding!
Nutella, raspberry, caramel, honey, and cinnamon are a sprinkle of the styles you can choose from! Priding themselves on their modern twist on the ancient art of doughnut making, Donut Panic won't disappoint.
"Donut Panic recently catered to our event with their mobile donut cart. The mini donuts were outstanding, fresh, tasty and came with a variety of yummy toppings. We will definitely use Donut Panic again for future events." — Melissa J.
What you'll love about working with Donut Panic for your Melbourne wedding:
- Full self-contained setups. Donut Panic boasts a stylish mobile cart equipped with the finest state-of-the-art equipment. This lovely addition to your wedding day can fit seamlessly into a wide range of settings — adding a sense of wonder and charm. You can expect no hassle, no mess, minimal disruption, and attentive service.
- Delicious flavours. Donut Panic has a taste and style for everyone! Whether you're after that classic cinnamon doughnut or something topped up with Nutella or delicious caramel fondant— the choice is yours!
Highlights of working with Donut Panic Melbourne:
- Premium wedding doughnut catering
- Stylish mobile cart
- Delicious handmade bite-sized doughnuts
- Irresistible ice cream
- Made fresh on-site
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Private catering
"Absolutely sensational. From the professional organisation/correspondence to the amazing and delicious donuts, I could not fault any aspect of our experience with donut panic. It has been our pleasure to have this company a part of our event today." — Meg F.
We are here for every single one of our clients from our first conversation to the execution of our delicious donuts.
As a newly married couple ourselves, we understand the process of planning a unique wedding so with that, our service is totally customised to your individual needs from donut walls, to service out of our truck for the night or to serve as an end of night snack for your guests to take home, we really want to make sure every couple achieves the day of their dreams just as we did.
Nick & Stephanie Zaharakis