While you take your wedding photos post-ceremony, you'll likely want to serve your guests a selection of tasty culinary delights to tide them over until their entree. Enter: Black Pearl Melbourne. A one-of-a-kind way to both satiate and impress your guests, Black Pearl Melbourne serves heavenly bubble tea from their artist-designed food truck, fashioned with custom Japanese-inspired artwork.
With a focus on quality, the restaurateurs brew this delicious, fresh tea every morning, ensuring your wedding guests taste the best of the best. Not interested in bubble tea with a modern twist? You might like Black Pearl Melbourne to serve your BYO bottles - they can do this, too.
Of course, your guests may be wishing for some tasty treats they can sink their teeth into, too. Black Pearl Melbourne's wedding menu also includes creamy soft serve complete with flavourful toppings.
What you'll love about working with Black Pearl Melbourne - Bubble Tea, Cocktails & Ice Cream for your wedding:
- Wedding packages. Black Pearl Melbourne can provide tasty morsels and beverages at both your reception and during cocktail hour, with several packages available. This includes customisable 5-hour reception packages and 2-hour post-ceremony entertainment packages.
- Delicious tea and ice cream. Black Pearl Melbourne offers new flavours seasonally to keep things fresh for their couples, with each new introduction an innovative, exciting option. Aiming to accommodate an extensive array of palates, this includes vegan and dairy-free flavours.
- Stylish food truck. Black Pearl Melbourne's beautiful wedding food truck features bespoke Japanese-inspired artwork by James Josephides, a local artist who has worked with The National Gallery of Victoria and NASA. This truck will undoubtedly look stunning in wedding photos.
Highlights of working with Black Pearl Melbourne - Bubble Tea, Cocktails & Ice Cream:
- Wedding menu features freshly made authentic bubble tea
- Owners have been in the hospitality business for many years
- Can serve BYO bottles/car beer for your guests
- Offers dairy-free, vegan alternatives
- Truck designed by an artist who also works with The National Gallery of Victoria
Check out our socials