Love nothing more than a stylish grazing table that looks incredibly inviting? Then you’ll love the impressive services of Grazing The Hunter, a boutique wedding catering company with an eye for detail and the ability to craft delectable grazing tables. Grazing The Hunter’s well-presented boards are lovingly customised for each couple, considering dietary requirements and their unique palates.
Their grazing tables serve a mixture of local and imported cheeses, premium cold meats, fresh seasonal fruits, dips, nuts, vegetables, chocolates, fresh bread, and much more. Grazing The Hunter also offers sweet grazing tables and options for early morning feasts — your loved ones will certainly appreciate a good feed on the morning of your wedding! Whatever your culinary needs, Grazing The Hunter can happily accommodate!
“Thank you SO much Nikki for creating this spectacular grazing table for my Dad’s birthday. I can’t believe you created this with less than 48 hours' notice after our organised caterer had to cancel due to a covid situation, the results and your communication were superb. Thank you again.” — Olivia.
What you'll love about working with Grazing The Hunter for your Hunter Valley wedding:
- One-of-a-kind grazing tables. No two weddings are the same, and nor should they be. This is why Grazing The Hunter customises bespoke grazing tables for each of their couples, taking into account their favourite foods and preferences.
- Morning and brunch boxes. Don’t forget to arrange food for the morning of your wedding! Grazing The Hunter have mouthwatering brunch grazing boxes available, each containing tasty treats like pancakes, waffles, and fresh fruit.
Highlights of Grazing The Hunter Hunter Valley:
- Grazing tables or delicious food boxes
- Various packages available to suit all budgets
- Crafted with creativity, passion, attention to detail
- Cater for dietary requirements
- Also caters for hens/bucks parties and engagements
- Delivers locally and to Newcastle, Central Coast, Lake Macquarie
- Can arrange customised cookies and wedding cakes
3+ things couples love about working with Grazing The Hunter Hunter Valley.
- Personalised catering options and customer service focused
- Delicious add ons available to all tables and boxes
- A truly personalised wedding catering experience
“Super thankful to be accommodated. The platters were delicious, presented lovely and surprisingly full with plenty of variety. We all enjoyed them. The pavlova box was our fave — something different being able to make your own.” — Jazz.