“Full bellies, friendly faces, and having fun” are just three of the goals set by boutique wedding catering company, Chief Catering. Indeed, this team aims to enchant the stomachs of their couples and guests with tantalising, fresh dishes that are packed full of flavour - lest we forget to mention the incredible presentation. Comprised of chef Justin, a renowned cook with 25+ years of experience, and ‘baker-in-chief’ Laura, an expert wedding cake maker, this business can handle all your wedding catering needs.
“Laura and Justin from Chief Catering are fabulous! They catered our wedding in 2020. The pizzas they served were delicious, the grazing table was beautiful and very popular, and their food truck fitted in perfectly with our reception set up. They are both such friendly and lovely people, and it was a pleasure to work with them and have them a part of our wedding day. Highly recommend booking Chief Catering for your next event!” Laura
What you'll love about working with Chief Catering for your Adelaide wedding:
- Bespoke menu options. Chief Catering offers a wide-ranging selection of menus to choose from. However, if you have something specific in mind, they’re more than happy to accommodate you by designing a bespoke menu.
- Catering and cake in one place. Chief Catering is a one-stop-shop for wedding catering, with this team able to produce magnificent feasts and delicious wedding cakes.
- Food van or venue kitchen. Chief Catering has their very own, custom-designed food truck they use for DIY weddings, and they’re also just as easily able to work from the kitchen if your venue has one.
Chief Catering’s wedding menus.
Chief Catering has many exciting menus and offerings, including cocktail-style, wood oven pizza, American street food, sit down, dessert grazing tables, and wedding cake options. Here are some examples of what you’ll find on their menus.
Couples will have the choice between a 3-course, shared feast, or alternate drop-style menu.
- Lamb loin oven-baked and topped with mustard dukkah served on couscous
- Grain-fed porterhouse/ scotch fillet steak served with creamy mash topped with a red wine jus
- Fresh Garlic and parsley chicken breast topped with a creamy mushroom sauce
American Street Food.
- American cheeseburger
- Tortilla chips, tomato salsa, cheese, avocado salsa, sour cream, jalapeños
- BBQ smoked wings
“We found Laura and Justin fantastic from the very beginning. Were easy to communicate with before the day and on the day. The value for money was incredible. The grazing tables were incredible with lots of variety. The meals were amazing! Cooked to perfection. Were able to provide a variety of dietary needs. So relaxed with any changes in time or dietary needs with absolutely no fuss. The desserts were mouth-watering incredible! And we were able to keep the leftovers!!! Highly, highly recommend to anyone and everyone.” Courtney