One of the most memorable aspects of your wedding will be the food, so it’s no surprise you'll want to serve guests scrumptious, substantial meals they’ll be raving about for years to come. This is an area that Taylor & Holmes Fine Food Catering specialises in, with their signature fresh, hearty meals delighting wedding guests all across Adelaide.
This team meticulously craft delectable canapes, shared feasts, individual mains, desserts, and much more for affordable prices, making them a perfect option for DIY or marquee weddings. Led by homemade-cook-turned-professional-chef Kate, Taylor & Holmes Fine Food Catering will ensure both you and your guests are happy, satisfied, and have no need to do a late-night Maccas run!
"My daughter had you cater for her wedding, and the staff and the food were beyond exceptional. Not one piece of food remained on the table, and we had over 100 people, and everyone commented on the food. The quality was outstanding, and the waiting staff were lovely and very accomodating. Would highly recommend this company." — Brenda
What you'll love about working with Taylor & Holmes Fine Food Catering for your Adelaide wedding:
- Delectable flavours. Every dish by Taylor & Holmes Fine Food Catering is tenderly prepared and crafted with tasty, rich flavours. The result? Mouthwatering unique and classic meals that go down a treat with your guests.
- Range of menu styles. Whether you fancy a family-style shared feast or cocktail canapé-style occasion, Taylor & Holmes Fine Food Catering likely has it on their wide-ranging list of menus. Whatever your choice, you'll be served scrumptious food presented magnificently.
Highlights of Taylor & Holmes Fine Food Catering Adelaide:
- Delicious, fresh catering
- Food of extraordinary standard
- Friendly, passionate chefs
- Exceptional food experiences
- Hot and cold canapé options
- Range of wedding menus
- Provides staff for a small fee
- Offers tasty coffee
Here's a glimpse of what's on Taylor & Holmes Fine Food Catering's menu.
- Braised beef ragu, mac and cheese, heirloom carrots
- Pork belly, lemongrass and ginger glaze, BBQ cabbage, and miso cream
- Decadent pasta bake
- Chicken tikka masala, basmati rice, pappadum and raita
"Kate and her team catered our cocktail-style wedding + provided staff to run our bar, and it was all perfection. So lovely to plan within the lead-up, so unobtrusive on the day, and we got feedback that the service staff were friendly and thoughtful. Plus, so many compliments on the food! Thank you, absolutely recommend." — Leila.