Red London Bus Sydney offers couples the chance to travel in style on their wedding day while capturing endless photos against the shiny red exterior of the bus. Dating back to the 1960s, this eye-catching Red Routemaster London bus seats 69 total passengers and is guaranteed to make your wedding day one to remember.
If you’re looking to arrive at your wedding in style, the iconic Red London Bus Sydney is the way to go! This vintage Red Routemaster bus made its way from London to Australia in 2006 and has been lovingly maintained to offer unique wedding transport in Sydney. Your guests will have a blast aboard the bus as they travel from your ceremony location to the reception venue.
“I hired the Red London Bus as transport to my wedding. Sergio is great! So friendly and helpful. All my family and friends had an amazing time. The trip really got the party started! Our 3-year-old page boy loved it, and it looks fantastic in our wedding photos. Thanks for making our day even more wonderful!” — Hannah M.
What you’ll love about working with Red London Bus Sydney for your wedding:
- Unique wedding transport. We can’t imagine a more memorable way to arrive at your wedding than in a shiny red vintage London bus. Scarlet, the Red Routemaster bus, will have your guests talking for months after the wedding is over!
- Endless photo opportunities. Whether you’re taking photos against Scarlet’s iconic red exterior or amidst the vintage interiors, you can be guaranteed an array of incredible backdrops for your wedding photos when you hire Red London Bus for your Sydney wedding.
- Bespoke wedding packages. With weekend hire rates starting from $900 for the first three hours, Red London Bus Sydney offers affordability without compromising on style. Depending on your needs and budget, the team will tailor a bespoke wedding package just for you.
Highlights of Red London Bus Sydney:
- Eye-catching and unique wedding transportation
- Space for up to 69 passengers
- Dedicated team to organise logistics, food, drinks, and decorations
- Affordable and bespoke wedding packages
- Experienced bus driver and conductor included in the hire price
- Wedding ribbons and ‘wedding destination’ sign to dress up the front of the bus for your special day
“We loved having the double-decker red London bus as our transport on our wedding day two weeks ago! All of our guests were pleasantly surprised, and so many pics were taken with the big beauty. Sergio was lovely and made our ride enjoyable. Definitely recommend!” — Amanda W.
Sergio has driven buses all over the world! Originally from Bristol, he has even driven buses in the US of A. Sergio started his career working for London Transport (now Transport for London) and drove RML's just like Scarlet.