In the quiet town of Wallan, Indulge Coffee Cakes is a standout boutique, offering locals and visitors delicious savoury and sweet culinary treats that delight the senses. Customers are often drawn to Indulge Coffee Cakes for their sophisticated coffee (it’s got the Melbourne coffee tick of approval, that’s for sure) and flavoursome cakes, which prompted owner Rose to branch out into the world of wedding cake-making. The demand has been overwhelmingly positive. Rose’s wedding cakes are strikingly beautiful, packed full of flavour, taste fresh, and can be custom-designed to suit any wedding theme.
These stunning wedding cakes are made to order, with prices depending on your chosen design. You might like to opt for a two or three-tier cake, or - if you’re having a more intimate occasion - you could opt for one of Indulge Coffee Cakes’ double-barrel cakes. These are actually two cakes (four layers) placed on top of each other to create the illusion of height, and are available for a fraction of the cost of a larger wedding cake. There are some tasty, much-loved flavours on offer, too, including caramel mud, red velvet and tasty chocolate mud.
“Rose is a cake artist! Lovely service from her whole team. So lucky to have this store in our local community. They create the most beautiful cakes which taste so good.” Eleni
What you can expect when working with Indulge Coffee Cakes for your wedding:
- Custom wedding cake. Indulge Coffee Cakes creates bespoke wedding cakes for couples, taking into account their wedding theme, colour scheme, and hopes and dreams for their wedding cake.
- Tasty flavours. Whether you’re a classic vanilla kind of person or a caramel mud lover, there’s a delicious flavour for you and your wedding guests at Indulge Coffee Cakes.
- Tall cakes at a great price. If you are planning a micro wedding or elopement but still want a wedding cake, you might like to opt for a tall cake. These are still a delicious dessert for your guests, but are significantly smaller, so you won’t be eating leftovers for the next few months.
- Beautiful appearance. All of Indulge Coffee Cakes’ wedding cakes are absolutely exquisite, and will look terrific in wedding photos.
Here’s what else you need to know about Indulge Coffee Cakes.
- Friendly cake artist. Rose is a local favourite in Wallan, partly because her tasty treats feed a lot of the community but also because she’s incredibly warm and friendly.
- Other treats. From custom cookies to gorgeous macarons and mini tarts, Indulge Coffee Cakes have a number of delectable sweet treats that can decorate your cake or embellish the cake stand.
- Wallan location. Indulge Coffee Cakes is situated in Wallan, which is about an hour north of Melbourne’s CBD (if you’re interested in popping in for a tasty coffee and cake!)
“The ladies understand what I want with my cake and designs, I have 100% trust, they will do a perfect job! Never a letdown, the price is what you get. Just beautifully amazing.” Elise