If you’re on the hunt for a modern hotel wedding venue in Albury that’s brimming with character and unique style, Atura should be well and truly on your list. This stylish venue is renowned for its exceptional service, bespoke wedding packages, and light-filled reception spaces.
From the moment you say I do to the last dance of the night, Atura’s award-winning team will be on hand to ensure everything runs smoothly and goes off without a hitch. The Atura team are experts at creating unforgettable weddings and events, and their flexible, all-inclusive wedding packages can cater to up to 140 guests.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Atura Albury wedding:
- The all-inclusive wedding packages. Atura Albury’s all-inclusive wedding reception package has been designed to make your planning experience as seamless and stress-free as possible. This carefully curated package includes a delectable three-course plated menu or a casual buffet dining experience, a four-hour beverage service, pre-dinner canapés, and a range of styling options.
- The stylish reception spaces. Atura’s spacious and versatile Dawson Room features floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking tranquil gardens and can be styled beautifully to suit any wedding theme. If you’re planning a more intimate celebration, the Whitton Room is ideal for weddings of up to 20 guests.
- The onsite accommodation. The convenience of hosting your wedding at a four-star hotel is incomparable, with everything you need for an unforgettable experience under one roof. As the celebrations wind down and the party comes to an end, your guests can retire to their stylish rooms at Atura Albury for a comfortable overnight stay.
What Atura Albury weddings are like:
- Award-winning team to help you plan your wedding
- Versatile and modern reception spaces
- Beautiful gardens for outdoor ceremonies
- Affordable, all-inclusive wedding packages
- 140 stylish guest rooms
- Delicious menus crafted by talented chefs
How much does a wedding at Atura Albury cost?
Atura Albury’s all-inclusive Wedding Bells & Whistles Reception Package is priced from $114 per person.
What’s the capacity for weddings at Atura Albury?
The spacious Dawson Room can accommodate up to 140 seated guests and 200 standing guests for cocktail-style receptions.