The Cubana Resort in Nambucca Heads is an incredibly versatile wedding venue: Whether you’re planning a romantic, formal wedding or a whimsical, beachy-boho wedding (perhaps a mix of the two?), The Cubana Resort is the perfect backdrop for either. With bright pops of colour peering out from behind the venue’s picturesque, palm tree-dotted property, intimate garden nooks, and an impressive bar and restaurant called Hemmingways, this venue really has it all! And we haven’t even mentioned its glamorous velvet lounges, festoon-lit deck, and fireplace for when you want added coziness.
Situated halfway between Sydney and the Gold Coast - or an easy 30-minute drive from Coffs Harbour airport - The Cubana Resort is a conveniently-located wedding venue. Perfectly placed in the charming coastal town of Nambucca Heads, it gives couples the option of a beach or garden backdrop for their ceremony. After the wedding, your guests can enjoy drinks and canapes on the timber deck overlooking a lily pad-filled pond while taking in the breathtaking sunset.
What you can expect when working with The Cubana Resort for your wedding:
- Gorgeous venue. The Cubana Resort is a stylish wedding venue with beautiful pops of colour. Sophisticated with a retro-inspired design, this wedding venue is a must for any couple on the hunt for a picturesque setting for wedding photos.
- Incredible service. The team of dedicated wedding professionals at The Cubana Resort take incredible care of all their couples, ensuring their journey to the altar is stress-free, fun, and seamless.
- Delicious menu. The meals at The Cubana Resort are positively delicious, so whether you opt for canapes, a two or three course meal, your guests will be treated to some seriously scrumptious fare.
Here’s what else you need to know about The Cubana Resort.
- All-inclusive packages. There are numerous wedding packages available at The Cubana Resort to choose from, with each of these designed with destination weddings in mind. This means the heavy lifting is taken out of your wedding planning preparations.
- On-site accommodation. Comfy, stylish, and luxurious is how we’d describe the dreamy on-site accommodation at this venue. The best part? There are pet-friendly rooms, too.