Ross Wellings is a highly-experienced marriage celebrant with a genuine passion for making couples feel calm, excited, and confident on their wedding day. With years of experience as a Deputy Principal and teacher, Ross knows how to keep a crowd engaged and connected. You can rest assured knowing your unique love story will be portrayed in a heartfelt, authentic manner.
Ross offers a calm, reassuring presence paired with incredible organisational skills and creativity. He will work closely with you to craft your perfect ceremony in your chosen style — whether formal and traditional, quirky and one-of-a-kind, or sweet, short, and simple. No matter what your vision is, Ross can help bring it to life with his personable, easy-going demeanour and thoughtful tips, resources, and ideas.
After years spent understanding various cultures and nationalities, Ross is excited to work with couples from all sorts of backgrounds. Together, with his expert guidance and your unique ceremony wishes, you’ll undoubtedly create an unforgettable, personal event you and your loved ones will remember for years to come. For a beautiful, fun, relaxed, tailored experience, you can’t look past Ross Wellings!
“Ross's friendly and professional approach made planning our perfect ceremony so much easier than we had anticipated! He helped us create a warm and joyous ceremony that was truly a reflection of us as a couple. Your ceremony is vital in setting the atmosphere for your entire day, and our guests still comment on how beautiful and romantic our wedding was from beginning to end! Thank you, Ross, for your commitment and warmth!” — Bronwen + Justin B.
What you’ll love about working with Ross Wellings Celebrant for your New South Wales wedding:
- Warm, confident, calming personality. If you were looking for an approachable, caring, reliable celebrant, you’ve found one! Ross boasts a beautiful, friendly nature that’ll undoubtedly keep you cool, calm, and collected throughout your wedding day. His professional, confident, yet relaxed nature will add to the merriment of the day while he ensures everything runs as smoothly as possible.
- Highly-experienced. With extensive experience as a Secondary School Deputy Principal and English and Humanities teacher, Ross feels incredibly confident and comfortable talking in front of a crowd. He will read the room, connect with your guests, and ensure that everyone has a memorable time. For excellent people skills, top organisation, and outstanding, professional service, look no further!
- Fantastic resources and thoughtful touches. Ross wants your wedding ceremony to be one of the best, most unique, and personal moments of your life. He will provide you with several creative ceremony ideas, special readings, music suggestions, and ceremony samples to ensure a spectacular, heartfelt occasion! Gorgeous calligraphy, an antique Chinese altar table, and a beautiful commemorative booklet are also up for grabs — not to mention ample rehearsal time and a professional, high-quality sound system.
Highlights of working with Ross Wellings Celebrant New South Wales:
- Warm, confident, professional marriage celebrant
- Beautiful bespoke ceremonies
- Years of experience as a public speaker
- Fantastic resources
- Services Sydney and beyond
Does Ross Wellings conduct other types of ceremonies?
Ross Wellings specialises in weddings, naming ceremonies, funerals, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, and more!
What areas does Ross Wellings service?
Ross services Sydney and surrounding metro suburbs but can also travel to your desired destination — whether interstate or overseas — for an additional fee.
“Ross created a ceremony that was personal and tailored to us. He took care of all of the legal admin and the planning of the ceremony so that we could relax and enjoy the day. His sensitivity guided us through the process so easily. He clearly loves his work!” — Elizabeth N.