Megumi Carver Japanese Celebrant has led an exciting and adventurous life, so she understands how to tell a good story using real-life events. When she gets to know her couples, she weaves the most significant and memorable events from their relationship history into bespoke ceremonies. Having been a NSW-based celebrant for more than nine years, Megumi is an experienced professional with a quirky sense of humour.
A bilingual celebrant, Megumi offers ceremonies in both English and Japanese. She has a range of packages couples can choose from, including:
- Bespoke and Personalised ($680-). The traditional full ceremony style, this package includes a face to face meeting, unlimited consultations, wedding planning assistance, a personalised script, optional unique requests (handfasting, traditional/cultural), and all legal documents lodged.
- Simple and Sweet ($480-). Ideal for elopements and small ceremonies, this package includes a face-to-face meeting, unlimited consultations, a simple ceremony at your location, and all legal elements handled.
- Legals Only ($380-). For couples who don’t want the fuss or frills, Megumi will help you fill out the NOIM, answer any questions you have, help you sign the paperwork, and lodge the documents.
Megumi is happy to discuss tailoring any of the packages, including the style and length of the ceremonies, any unique traditions or customs you wish to include, or the size of the guest list. She is also a professional MC and loves doubling as a celebrant/MC at weddings.
Highlights of Megumi Carver Japanese Celebrant for your NSW wedding:
- Packages starting from $380
- Bilingual ceremonies (English and Japanese)
- MC services offered