Located in beautiful Noosa Heads, Cheryl Barron is a warm, charming and personable civil celebrant, operating under the fitting business name, Noosa Radiant Weddings. This delightful celebrant is a great public speaker, puts her couples at ease, is highly organised, and crafts her wedding ceremonies to suit her couples’ personalities - because your wedding should be unique and special to you!
“Cheryl always puts other people’s needs before her own. She has this amazing ability to know what you need and always has time for you. Cheryl has this gift of knowing you as an individual, and allows you to be ‘you.’ I would thoroughly recommend her as a celebrant as she is reliable, trustworthy, bubbly and most importantly, she would tailor your ceremony exactly how you want it. Cheryl listens to all your needs and wants and will make your service incredibly special and memorable.” Steph W
What you can expect when working with Noosa Radiant Weddings for your wedding:
- Tailored ceremony. Cheryl is passionate about designing wedding ceremonies that are tailored to each couple - after all, you want your wedding to be unique and personal. Cheryl will help you both craft a wedding ceremony that speaks volumes about your relationship, personalities and interests - you’ll love it!
- Relaxed, friendly celebrant. Your celebrant will be officiating one of the most important events of your life, so you definitely want to get along with them and feel calm in their presence. Cheryl is genuine, always up for a laugh and has a friendly manner - she can build a relationship with just about anyone! Both you and your guests will appreciate her wonderful personality.
- Confident speaker. While Cheryl is very gentle in her approach to planning the ceremony, she is certainly a confident speaker! You’ll be impressed by how well Cheryl holds herself, speaks confidently and clearly, and keeps the ceremony feeling fun, romantic and rolling at a reasonable pace.
- Terrific presentation. Cheryl ensures to dress appropriately, and in neutral colours - we mean, unless you’d like her to wear something more in line with your wedding theme. Cheryl dresses professionally, modestly and won’t stand out in those all too important wedding photographs!
- Planning support. This is a biggie! Not everyone knows what goes into planning a wedding ceremony, and Cheryl understands this, which is why she provides exceptional help and support for her couples - you can ask her anything, big or small, and she’ll guide you in the right direction.
- Organised professional. Lest we forget to mention that Cheryl is extremely organised and punctual - trust us, working with this celebrant will be a breeze. She responds to emails and calls in a timely manner, has a lot of industry knowledge, and is on top of everything at all times (yes, she's basically superwoman) - including where things are at in the planning process. If you book Cheryl for your wedding, you can rest assured she'll be a delight from start to finish.
“I am passionate about love and happiness. There are so many unique ways that couples choose to share it. That is why, I will help you both craft a ceremony that expresses your personalities, and support you each step of the way, with a friendly, genuine, relaxed vibe, filled with love, laughs and humour to make it your momentous day!” - Cheryl Barron
Here’s what else you need to know about Noosa Radiant Weddings:
- Passion about love. Cheryl is extremely passionate about weddings, romance, family, and love, which is why she thoroughly enjoys her role as a celebrant. Nothing makes Cheryl happier than seeing the gleeful faces of her couples on their wedding day as they marry each other. Trust us, Cheryl will be as excited for your wedding as you are!
- Other ceremonies. While Cheryl is an exceptional wedding celebrant, she is also a terrific choice if you're in need of an officiant for a commitment, vow renewal or baby naming ceremony.
- Travel. Cheryl is based in beautiful Noosa Heads, and regularly works with her couples in this area. However, if you're in the surrounding area she is more than willing to travel to officiate your wedding ceremony.
What else would you like couples to know about crafting the perfect ceremony?
If a ceremony that expresses YOUR personalities is what you want, then I would love to help craft your vows.
I do this by…
- Listening to YOUR stories
- How YOU first met
- When that spark began
- YOUR journey as a couple to this present day
- The fun times and the awkward times
- YOUR dreams ahead
- YOUR own love story.
I craft these memorable moments, translating them into YOUR ceremony, for YOU to share YOUR WAY on YOUR DAY, with YOUR family and friends.
“Cheryl goes out of her way to show a deep understanding of people’s needs, so genuine and thoughtful. I would thoroughly recommend Cheryl to perform any celebrant service, from Marriage to Commitment, Vow Renewal or Baby Naming ceremony, as she brings such personal touches with kindness and support.” - Corrine
Raising three teenagers in beautiful Noosa with my husband is such a blessing. We love the outdoor lifestyle and treasure the unique natural environment. Discovering new picnic spots around the rivers and coves while walking, kayaking and surfing makes us feel very lucky. After enjoying my professional life as a teacher where communicating in a meaningful way has always been important, I have now transitioned to the world of love and radiance with celebrancy, and I couldn’t be happier.