Cherish The Memories - Jenny Ashen
My Services include...
· Obligation-free first meeting
· As many subsequent meetings as required, usually two.
· Telephone and email consultations at any time.
· As I only perform one wedding per day, you will have my total focus for that day.
· I will provide you with a vast array of resources to help you draw inspiration and ideas.
· Every assistance provided to help you select appropriate and meaningful music and rituals
· A rehearsal for the wedding party at your venue or a location of your choice.
· I use a high quality P A system with a lapel microphone, this system also has an extra wireless
microphone for anyone who wishes to use it as well as a CD player, Ipod, Iphone capabilities for your music.
· Unlimited contact via email, phone or in person.
· I will arrive at least 30 minutes before your wedding to prepare for the event.
· As I am a representative of the law and not a guest, I will dress formally but if you have a theme or something casual in mind I will work with you to dress appropriately.
· Preparation of all legal documentation require by Marriage Act 1961.
· Strict adherence to Code Of Practice for Marriage Celebrants.
· Information on marriage and relationship enhancement education.
To assist you to find the right words for your service, I have created a lovely Ceremony Planning booklet.
There are separate sections on Introduction, Askings, The Giving Away, Readings and Vows, with lots
of options for you to choose from.
I have included some suggestions for those special inclusions which make your day truly
unforgettable, memorable and unique such as the rose ceremony and sands ceremony.
Or if you wish I can write a personalised service reflecting your lifestyle and values.