“We recently had the absolute pleasure of engaging Sharon as our celebrant. Getting married through the pandemic wasn’t easy, but with her continuous support she really made our day feel very special. Sharon kindly led us through the whole process from start to finish and words do not do justice to her patience and kindness. Due to lockdowns many of our family members were unable to make it in person, however in the brief time we got to know Sharon it was as if we had gained a new one. This is testament to the warmth she exhibits. Sharon is an excellent public speaker and we found her words very touching. We cannot recommend her highly enough!” James
What you can expect when working with SJC Celebrant for your wedding:
- Tailored service. Sharon Cord ensures to create a bespoke ceremony for all her couples. She makes sure each is completely unique and representative of their personalities and special journey to the altar.
- Confident speaker. In the last two years of her decorated military career, Sharon did a lot of public speaking and gave plenty of work presentations. As such, she thrives under pressure, has no qualms about public speaking, and can even give you some tips - if you’d like!
- Different ceremony styles. Whether you’re planning a formal or casual ceremony, Sharon is happy to adjust your ceremony script and plan to meet your expectations, and then some! She really wants the ceremony to be exactly what you had hoped for - be it a light-hearted occasion or romantic moment.
- Warm professional. This talented professional is perfectly able to walk the line between warm and engaging and organised and professional - Sharon is efficient behind-the-scenes and will be a calming presence at your ceremony.
“Never expected to be planning my wedding in the middle of a pandemic, but Sharon helped make this process so much easier and much less stressful for us. She went well beyond her duties of a celebrant to check in with us regularly to help us stay positive in the midst of the uncertainty. She demonstrated such a high level of professionalism and the words she wrote for our day perfectly captured the love my husband and I have for each other. We can’t thank-you enough for helping us make our wedding everything we dreamed it to be!” Sarah
Here’s what else you need to know about SJC Celebrant.
- People person. Sharon is approachable, understanding, and has the ability to easily connect with people from all walks of life. She’ll get along with all your family and friends, and be an absolute delight to work with!
- Travel. Situated in Bundaberg, Queensland, Sharon officiates ceremonies in the Wide Bay area. However, she is willing to travel to other parts of the state to be with couples on their wedding day.
“My role from our first meeting to your special day is to assist and guide you and your partner with every step of your journey, with the less amount of stress as possible. I really enjoy meeting my special couple, listening to their stories and working with them to ensure they enjoy their special day the way they want and deserve.” Sharon Cord, Celebrant