Trish Mears is a professional celebrant with years of experience and advice. She’ll listen to your ideas and create a service that reflects both of your personalities and your unique story.
Trish Mears lives at Moore Park Beach, and she can travel across the Bundaberg region, including Hervey Bay, Agnes Water and Seventeen Seventy. She has worked in the top wedding venues in this area and will ensure that you have your day, your way. She can work around your schedule, arrange zoom meetings if preferred or meet you in person to finalise every aspect of your wedding ceremony.
Your package with Trish Mears covers everything you need for a flawless wedding ceremony. She’ll dress following your theme, and bring along the wireless PA system and signing table with chairs. She’s fully prepared to make your wedding ceremony as hassle-free as possible. She’ll be a fun and positive presence and an engaging speaker throughout.
‘Trish was amazing to work with. She was very responsive to all the questions we asked and was more than happy to incorporate anything we wanted into our ceremony. Trish has a fun and bubbly personality, and we were more than comfortable with her being a part of our wedding day’. Renee
Meet Trish Mears, A Marriage Celebrant in Bundaberg
Trish has a positive and flexible approach to every wedding ceremony she conducts. She enjoys getting to know the couples and she incorporates anything they wish for their service. Trish has extensive experience as a celebrant, having conducted countless weddings and significant events in the Bundaberg region. She’s personable and puts all her clients at ease.
What makes Trish Mears Marriage Celebrant an ideal choice for your wedding?
- Trish Covers The Bundaberg Region. From Moore Park Beach to Hervey Bay, Agnes Water and Seventeen Seventy, Trish can come to you and your specific wedding venue.
- Experienced Advice. After seven years of conducting celebrant services, Trish can offer support and advice every step of the planning journey. She will put you at ease.
- Great Communication. Trish understands that wedding planning is a lot to take on. She’ll be on hand to answer your questions and deliver updates whenever you need.
- Equipment On Hand. Trish Mears will arrive at your ceremony in time to set up and prepare the service. She’ll have a high-quality PA system, signing table and chairs.
What unique services does Trish Mears Marriage Celebrant provide?
- Wedding Ceremony. Trish Mears has the qualifications and experience to host a magical wedding ceremony that’s tailored to you and meets all legal requirements.
- MC. Trish is experienced at presenting events in Bundaberg. She is happy to take on the role of Master of Ceremonies at your wedding, acting as an MC throughout the day’s festivities.
Here’s What Other Benefits You’ll Receive With Trish Mears Marriage Celebrant
- Unlimited obligation-free consultations
- Appointment times to suit you
- Wireless PA system and signing table and chairs
- Rehearsal at your chosen wedding venue
- Provision of ceremony folder
- Confidentiality and privacy assured
- Quality presentation and professionalism
- Adherence to the Marriage Ceremony Celebrant Code of Practice
- Lodgement of all legal documents to register your marriage
- A personalised copy of your ceremony completion
What Areas Of Australia Do You Cover?
Trish Mears covers Bundaberg, Hervey Bay, Moore Park Beach, Agnes Water and Seventeen Seventy.
Do we need to meet in person before the wedding?
Trish is happy to work around your schedule and she can set up online meetings via zoom if you prefer. Before the wedding day, you can meet as many times as you’d like and you’ll meet in-person for the wedding rehearsal.
How Would You Describe Your Celebrant Style?
Trish Mears is always given positive feedback for her cheerful, thoughtful and caring wedding ceremonies. She’ll channel all of her energy into making it the bespoke service you imagined. Trish will always be there to turn to for advice and questions. She looks forward to making your wedding day as memorable as possible.
‘I would highly recommend Trish. She was so accommodating, very friendly and open to any of the ideas we had. She really personalised it for us. It was exactly how we wanted it’. Kathy