Port Stephens' Susan Robson is a caring, professional celebrant with a great sense of humour and passion for weddings. An authorised marriage celebrant, Susan officiates ceremonies with emotion and creativity while ensuring to include all the required legalities that make your new marriage official as can be.
Indeed, Susan of Jacaranda Ceremonies - will work with you as a couple to craft a ceremony that's precisely what you want. This may include meaningful readings, rituals, music, poetry, or involving family and friends in the ceremony. Whatever your preferences, this lovely, enthusiastic celebrant will go above and beyond to bring your dream wedding to life.
"Susan was very well organised in taking us through all the preparation for our wedding and extracting lots of personal things to be included in our ceremony. She provided lots of ideas to help us decide what we did and didn't want to include. We were engaged throughout her preparations, and everyone has commented on what a beautiful and personal wedding ceremony it was." Bronwyn
What you'll love about working with Jacaranda Ceremonies for your Port Stephens wedding:
- Highly customised ceremony. Susan of Jacaranda Ceremonies crafts bespoke ceremonies that beautifully reflect her couple's journey and tastes. Your ceremony will be utterly unique to you, with Susan officiating the ceremony in whatever manner you wish - be it romance-filled, humorous, elegant, or a combination.
- Advice and guidance. This lovely, helpful celebrant will give you all the information and guidance you desire, ensuring you feel confident, ready, and well-informed ahead of your magical wedding day.
Highlights of Jacaranda Ceremonies Port Stephens:
- Officiates bespoke wedding ceremonies with warmth and love
- The ceremony will be completely unique and tailored to you
- You'll be provided with drafts of your wedding ceremony
- Services Port Stephens, Hunter Valley, Sydney, Illawarra
"Susan was our celebrant at our recent wedding and she was wonderfully open-minded, caring, flexible, and thoughtful. She allowed our personalities to really shine through ... Our ceremony was fun and definitely not boring - unique to us, just the way we wanted it to be. She came up with a touching way to include our closest family in the ceremony and had some great ideas for us to choose from that she thought would enhance our ceremony. She was punctual, well presented, personable and professional!" Christine