Celebrations with Holly is run by the lovely Holly Dickson, a writer, storyteller, dog lover, and a vino aficionado - a celebrant after our own hearts! This personable and charming celebrant will catch up with you over a glass of bubbly or cup of coffee - whatever works for you - to tell you all about what she can offer you for your ceremony. Which, as it turns out, is a lot: She can create a personalised ceremony, her prices are oh-so-affordable, she offers convenient wedding packages, and her ceremonies toe the line between fun and emotional - with enough laughter for everyone to have a good time but there are definitely some sweet touches thrown in that’ll make grandma Ruth cry, that’s for sure.
“I want to stand beside the special couple as they pledge their commitment. As a marriage celebrant and as a friend. A friend tasked with sharing their unique love story with their nearest and dearest. A celebrant who will have a couple's back, during the planning, on the big day and even after you are married for life.” Holly Dickson, Celebrant
What you can expect when working with Celebrations with Holly for your wedding:
- Fun and romantic ceremony. Holly loves hearing and sharing a great love story - and yours is no exception! She will learn about your unique journey as a couple and turn it into a fun, emotional, romantic, and laughter-filled ceremony that is personal to you.
- Sense of humour. Holly describes herself as having a sarcastic sense of humour, but we think of it as quick wit - much like Chandler Bing, for the Friends fans out there. This is bound to make for a fun ceremony!
- Modern celebrant. Holly is young, modern, and open to new ideas when it comes to her ceremonies. You’ll love her can-do attitude and enthusiasm.
- Organised and calm. While Holly is certainly charismatic and funny, she knows when it’s time to put on her professional hat and knuckle down. Behind that smile and sense of humour is an organised, calm, and punctual celebrant who means business!
- Help and guidance. At your obligation-free catch-up, Holly will take you through how your wedding ceremony might look and feel - which is fantastic if you have no clue what you want! From here you can design your ceremony the way you like.
Here’s what else you need to know about Celebrations with Holly.
- Short and sweet or personalised. Whether you want to elope, have a micro wedding, have a simple legals-only ceremony, or a personalised, custom ceremony, Holly has an option for you in her wedding packages.
- Open to ideas. Holly is happy to help out when it comes to creative ideas, guest surprises, or any other bold choices you’re contemplating for your ceremony - she wants to help with anything that will make your day uniquely you.
- Affordable prices. Your ceremony shouldn’t break the bank, and Holly understands that, which is why she offers celebrant services at great prices. This leaves more room in your budget for other important things, like cake. And more cake.
- Range of ceremonies. If you love Holly’s work and are keen to book her again for a different ceremony or recommend her for someone else’s wedding, you’ll be delighted to know she officiates renewal of vows, commitment ceremonies, naming ceremonies or life commemorations, too.