“We want to thank Annie, for such a beautiful ceremony and for making our day the very best that it could have been, the ceremony was exactly what we wanted and made us both happy.” Shelley
What makes Annie Greer from Perfect Day a terrific celebrant for your Perth wedding?
- Customised ceremony. Perfect Day’s Annie really listens to her couples, because she wants to turn your dream wedding ceremony into reality. So as you can tell, Annie sets her expectations for herself quite high! Annie loves to talk to couples to get a feel of who they are, then creates a bespoke ceremony that is completely personalised to the couple - we guarantee, you’ll find this really moving on the day. However, Annie also understands that not every couple wants the same thing, so she is more than happy to work with you, to ensure that your ceremony is perfect for you!
- An experienced Celebrant. Annie from Perfect Day has officiated at many, many wedding ceremonies. With that experience, comes confidence and efficiency. Annie is well-equipped to handle any wedding day surprises with grace and is an excellent, experienced public speaker - no stuttering over here!
- Happy to travel. While she is based in Swan Valley, Annie is happy to travel around Perth to be with couples at their ceremony. Just ask and you shall receive!
- Friendly manner. Annie is an exceptionally lovely celebrant and has a warm, personable manner. She is relaxed and friendly, and makes you feel very special - you'll feel like Annie is just as excited for the big day as you are. All Annie's ceremonies are treated with equal excitement, passion and love - as you'd hope for on your big day.
- 100% commitment. Annie is 100% commited to you and your ceremony, which means she goes above and beyond to ensure YOUR ceremony, is exactly what YOU want it to be. Score!
- Wedding packages. Perfect Day’s Annie recognises that each couple is unique and has a different plan for their ceremony. Some have fewer guests while others have hundreds, some are near to Annie’s house and others are not. To cater for these different needs, Annie has developed four wedding packages to suit any wedding.
Here’s what else you need to know about Perfect Day’s Annie Greer:
- Vow renewals. If you love Annie’s work at your wedding ceremony, keep in mind she also performs vow renewal ceremonies! Similarly, if you have a friend or relative who thinks Annie does terrific work, she’d be happy to officiate a vow renewal ceremony for them!
- Passion for weddings. Annie loves weddings! Of being a marriage celebrant, Annie says, “I LOVE love and feel it is an absolute privilege to be a part of such an important chapter in a couple’s lives.” Now, this is someone we want officiating our weddings!
Tell us about your wedding packages.
Package 1: Bespoke!
Couples who want a one-of-a-kind, unique, personalised ceremony that tells their special story.
Package 2: Short But Sweet!
Couples who want a short, no-fuss, but still awesome ceremony, at the location of their choice with a selection of pre-written ceremonies to choose from.
Package 3 : Literally Just Legals
Couples who want the very bare minimum to be legally married.*
*No additional wording can be added to this package, and the wedding location is in Swan Valley near Annie’s home. You will need two witnesses.
“Annie is amazing! A kind and beautiful soul who made our ceremony just perfect! She was excellent during the ceremony and had wonderful words, and was also fantastic with guests before the bride arrived, in making sure everyone was organised, seated and having a good time. Could not recommend her enough. Thank you so much Annie - we will never forget our wedding day!” Connor
“What a beautiful wedding we had! Thank you so much Annie. You made our day so special! We will always be grateful for your wonderful personal touch and with such warm sincerity!”