Getting married in Melbourne? One of the first things you need to secure is your celebrant, which is where Suzette comes in. A marriage celebrant, teacher, lover of hiking and all things outdoors, Suzette is a self-confessed 'word-nerd' and loves to have a laugh with her couples throughout the planning process and ceremony.
"Really great, personalised yet professional ceremony! Always makes it fun with some laughs too." Alyce
Suzette has been happily married for 30 years and believes that there’s always an opportunity to laugh. She brings this easy humour into her role as a celebrant, ensuring you and your guests are engaged throughout the ceremony. She loves hearing her couples’ love stories and discovering their dreams for their perfect ceremony, incorporating traditional and cultural elements into the celebration.
Offering packages that cover a bespoke wedding, an elopment or a legals-only ceremony, Suzette covers all the bases. She’ll handle all the legal aspects of the ceremony, as well as crafting your story and supplying her own PA system if needed. Suzette considers it an honour to unite two people in matrimony, and looks forward to meeting with you to plan your dream wedding day.
What you’ll love about Suzette for your wedding:
- A personalised love story. No two weddings are the same with Suzette; she crafts individual ceremonies that reflect your story.
- Her sense of humour. Suzette enjoys a laugh and ensures that her couples feel light-hearted, and the guests entertained on the wedding day.
- Attention to detail and willingness to offer assistance with all aspects of your ceremony. Nothing is too much trouble.
- Her celebrant services. Not only does Suzette conduct weddings, but she also handles commitment ceremonies, vow renewals and naming ceremonies.
Highlights of Suzette Kroll Celebrant:
- Legal documents handled for you.
- Several wedding ceremony options, starting from $450.
- Based in Melbourne.