Maria Padbury Celebrant is a warm, reliable, flexible marriage celebrant offering beautiful, personalised ceremonies to couples throughout Melbourne and surrounding areas. She has over eight years of experience as a celebrant, fantastic resources and ideas, and a genuine passion for sharing your unique story. For a patient, professional, engaging celebrant, look no further than Maria Padbury.
Maria Padbury is an intuitive, kind-hearted celebrant who will take the time to listen to your unique ideas when creating your one-of-a-kind ceremony. With a genuine passion for helping couples retell their story in a vibrant, meaningful way, Maria will work closely with you to ensure no detail is missed. Whether you have a specific ceremony style in mind or are completely starting from scratch, you can rest assured knowing Maria will craft something truly magical.
She will offer you fantastic resources, including ceremony examples, beautiful readings, vows, and rituals. She will guide you through all the legal processes with ease, ensuring you completely understand what’s required of you. If you have any questions or queries, she has you covered!
As an incredibly organised, approachable, warm character, you, your guests, and suppliers will love working with Maria. She’s professional, fun-loving, generous, and has a knack for connecting with others. Whether you’re looking for a relaxed, sweet, simple ceremony, a formal, traditional affair, or something entirely out of the ordinary, Maria can accommodate!
“Maria Padbury is an absolutely amazing celebrant. She’s kind and patient — exactly the qualities you'd want. She helped us with everything, made us feel at ease, and was incredibly patient. We highly recommend Maria.” — Chan Z.
What you’ll love about working with Maria Padbury Celebrant for your Melbourne wedding:
- Beautiful, personalised ceremonies. Maria will listen to your love story and ideas and offer excellent advice and guidance towards creating a unique, heartfelt ceremony. She has a knack for perfectly summing up couples’ relationships, especially when they’re stumped for words themselves. No idea is too bold for Maria — she will take on any traditional or quirky idea and turn them into something truly memorable. As every couple is unique, so is their ceremony!
- Warm, patient, reliable personality. Maria strives to offer couples an exceptional client experience. Her friendly, fun-loving disposition creates a comfortable space for you to share concepts and express your true feelings. Her detail-oriented nature lends itself well to ensuring everything runs smoothly. And let’s not forget about her unparalleled passion for helping couples feel confident and relaxed throughout their special day. If you’re looking for an authentic, passionate celebrant, you’ve found them!
- Fantastic resources. From timeless rituals and heartfelt poetry to beautiful ceremony and vow ideas, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Whether you know exactly what you want to say during the ceremony or are starting from scratch, you can expect excellent resources and materials to get your creativity flowing.
Highlights of working with Maria Padbury Celebrant Melbourne:
- Professional, warm, fun-loving marriage celebrant
- Heartfelt, personalised ceremonies
- Fantastic resources and ideas
- Quality audio equipment
- Over seven years of experience as a marriage celebrant
Do you suggest having a ceremony rehearsal?
Maria believes ceremony rehearsals are an excellent opportunity for you, your partner, and the bridal party to know what's required of you on the big day. It will also help you feel more confident and prepared.
“Maria Padbury was our celebrant for our wedding, and I am so grateful that she was! She was warm, friendly, and really down to earth. She attended our home after our initial phone contact and provided us with all of the information that we needed. She listened to our story and our preferences for our ceremony. Maria also offered us advice and assistance as required, including with our wedding vows. Maria is a beautiful, calm, and friendly person. Thank you, Maria, for being part of our special day.” — Emma G.
I'm married to my wonderful husband Stu, I adore nature guru David Attenborough, a good book, dogs, the Melbourne Storm and life in general!