Anne Miller Marriage Celebrant

(25 reviews)
Service Area
Perth, Swan Valley, Fremantle, South West and beyond...anywhere you're getting married  View Map
Business Hours
7 Days By Appointment
9:00 am to 5:30pm
Click to show

Expert Advice

As a wedding professional, Anne Miller Marriage Celebrant offers expert advice to help couples plan their perfect day. Ask a question or read their expert advice.

How long does it take to get your official marriage certificate after the wedding?

Can't wait to change my name!

Anne Miller Marriage Celebrant

Your celebrant has up to 14 days after your wedding to lodge the legal documents but I'm sure most celebrants do this sooner than that. Then the BDM in your state or territory has to process and register your marriage. The time it takes to do this depends on the time of the year you are married. For example November in WA is 'wedding month' and so BDM will get lots of marriages to process whereas in July there are less weddings so it may happen quicker. I tell my couples to wait 3 weeks and then if they haven't received their certificate, to contact BDM or me and I'll follow up for them. If you want or need your marriage certificate sooner, let your celebrant know so they submit the paperwork the day after your wedding. Hope this answers your question!

Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Wedding cash giveaway!

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.