Situated in WA’s scenic Bunbury region, Cathryn Elliott is an appealing, organised, and personable marriage celebrant with excellent public speaking skills - something you definitely want in a celebrant! Operating under the business name Ceremonies by Cathryn, this delightful professional is an ideal celebrant for any style of wedding: she personalises each of her wedding ceremonies, tells stories with heart and emotion (and a touch of humour where it’s appropriate), has fantastic attention to detail, and is always immaculately presented - you won’t see any fishnet stockings or tropical shirts here!
Cathryn is an incredibly passionate and enthusiastic marriage celebrant, which shines through when she officiates ceremonies. Her face lights up, and her exuberant manner quickly brightens the mood of everyone around her - your wedding guests will be enchanted! If you’re looking for a lovely, funny, thoughtful, and professional marriage celebrant who will design the ceremony you’d always dreamed of, Cathryn is the celebrant for you.
“If I am privileged to be your chosen celebrant, I will take the time to get to know you to ensure your wedding day reflects you and to create a memorable wedding experience. I will be there to guide you through this wonderful event and share the exciting journey with you both.” Cathryn Elliott, Celebrant
What you can expect when working with Ceremonies by Cathryn for your wedding:
- Personalised ceremony. Cathryn will learn about you over a nice glass of vino or cup of coffee, and learn about your hopes and preferences for your ceremony. From there, she will create a personalised, bespoke ceremony that tells your love story.
- Warm, lovely manner. Cathryn is an absolutely charming celebrant! She’s incredibly personable, kind-hearted, and lovely to work with - she will make an amazing addition to your ceremony!
- Attention to detail. If you’re on the hunt for a celebrant who’s organised, punctual, knowledgeable, and has great attention to detail, then Cathryn is a wonderful fit for your wedding ceremony. She’s always on top of things, and ensures her couples are ready for their wedding day.
- Excellent presentation. Nervous about how your celebrant might dress on your wedding day? You can rest assured Cathryn dresses modestly but professionally at her weddings.
Here’s what else you need to know about Ceremonies by Cathryn.
- Passionate celebrant. Cathryn absolutely loves weddings and family, which is why she became a celebrant in the first place! And she recently combined her two great loves when she officiated her daughter’s wedding. Trust us, if you’re after a celebrant who understands the importance of love, family, and commitment, Cathryn is a great choice.
- Resources and assistance. Cathryn knows that planning a wedding ceremony isn’t everyone’s forte, which is why she offers assistance and help whenever possible. She can point you in the right direction when it comes to vow writing, selecting poems and readings, and, of course, let you know when that very important NOIM is due.
- Travel. While Cathryn is based in Western Australia’s Bunbury, she will happily travel to Perth, Margaret River, and the Greater Southwest Region to officiate her couples' ceremonies.