Hi I’m Deb and I’d like to introduce you to my business!
Making Memories with Deb was born when I combined my love of people, celebrations, artistic design , styling and all things flowers to provide you with a one-stop shop for your wedding ceremony:
- Authorised wedding celebrant
- Hire and set up of all equipment required- arbours, arches, guest seating, props and decorations (See Stylist Listing - Making Memories with Deb)
- All floral needs (faux or fresh) for your arbour, aisle runners, bridal party, reception and cake; provided at very competitive prices and with a passion to achieve exactly the look you want. (See flower Listing - Making Memories with Deb)
Choose one or all of the services offered and I can assure you of a personal experience with an attention to detail that cannot be matched. I pride myself on being able to cater to any budget and create innovative designs and solutions.
I specialise in transforming your house, bush hall, wedding venue, backyard or public space into exactly what your heart desires, so that both you and your guests will treasure the memories forever.
Call me for a no-obligation quote or to chat about your needs- you will not be disappointed.
Do you offer to help couples write their wedding vows?
Lots of couples (but usually the men lol!) are not sure where to start in writing their own vows. I always offer to help and can provide fabulous examples to get them started. I also have a checklist of things to think about to get the creative juices flowing. It includes:
- What is it you love about him/her most?
- Describe her/him in 3 words.
- What is your most annoying trait that he/she takes in their stride?
As my own style is light-hearted and I love humour, I encourage them to include something funny. I have lots of examples of ones I have written or that couples have written for each other. I keep their vows secret but check that one isn’t one sentence long and the other 2 pages. It is best to suggest subtle changes so they are similar to avoid any embarrassment on the day.
What equipment will you bring (or require the couple to provide) on the wedding day?
My couples have enough to think about on their wedding day, so I bring as much as possible to simplify the ceremony. I include a great sound-system they can use to Blue Tooth their music; cordless mike and headset; their choice of signing table and chair to match their theme; special pens; a hardcopy of the ceremony script for them to keep; all the documents to sign (of course)!; usually a flower arrangement for the signing table to match the florals (I can also provide all florals for their wedding if requested) and I have been known to pick up the odd last-minute supplies from the shop on the way to the wedding!