I’ve performed hundreds of weddings all over Perth, the Swan Valley and beyond, and as a full-time celebrant, I’m more than happy to travel wherever you're having your wedding, any day, any time – my bags are packed!
Every wedding is unique, and my professional service is consistent, always going above and beyond for my couples.
So why you should you trust me with your wedding ceremony?
- My track record. I've won awards and continue to receive 5-star reviews.
- You are my priority. I will get to know all about you because I really do care and I want to make your wedding personal, memorable, fun and full of LOVE. The best day of your life!
- I make getting married easy. I guide you through the whole process and make it stress-free. From our first meeting to sign the NOIM, to standing with you on your wedding day, I'll be your 'go to person' who will always have your back.
- I'm a stickler for details, so I know how to make a ceremony flow seamlessly and can quickly handle any tricky situations.
- It’s my job to make your ceremony relaxed and run smoothly and to time. I’ll arrive before everyone else, check the site, test the PA and music, check with your other wedding suppliers or wedding planner to make sure everything is set to go.
- I have a great sense of humour and love to bring laughter and smiles to your wedding.
- My experience in public speaking means your guests will be able to hear and understand me, and won't fall asleep!
- I pay particular attention to my appearance and choose outfits that complement your wedding theme.
- I'm a full-time celebrant so I'm super-quick at responding to emails and messages, and can do your wedding anytime of the week.
“The stress of planning the entire ceremony was taken away with Anne in charge. Anne listened to the type of ceremony we wanted and executed it perfectly.” Emma K
“Anne made the 'boring' side of getting married easy, fun and stress-free. Anne was flexible in making arrangements, made the ceremony interactive for our guests and was inclusive of our interstate family, who couldn't make it on the day. We were particularly impressed by her dedication to storytelling and making her service personal and unique to us.” Hayley H
"Thank you for everything Anne. You helped to guide us through the whole process and just made it all so easy for us. The ceremony was amazing and you had everyone laughing. It was perfect and would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone." Lauren M
So if I sound like the celebrant you'd like to have at your wedding, you know what to do!
Highlights of Anne Miller Marriage Celebrant for your Perth wedding:
- A range of packages. Starting from $390, Anne’s registry ceremony includes the legal documentation and vows and signing of the marriage register. The Luxe package is $800 and includes unlimited meetings, personalised ceremony, onsite rehearsal, and professional PA system.
- The legals are taken care of. Anne handles all the legal aspects of your wedding ceremony, ensuring you’re legally married and registered with Births, Deaths, and Marriages.
- Her event organiser experience. Need any help planning other aspects of your wedding? Anne’s event organising experience means she’s got plenty of tips and advice to share.
- Her calm approach to your wedding. Anne can quickly manage any tricky situations at your ceremony. Nothing fazes her.
What else do you need to know about Anne?
Q. How would you describe your wedding ceremony presentation style?
I have a very relaxed and natural presentation style and make every ceremony light-hearted, fun but with heaps of love thrown in.
I aim to create a moment that will become a memory that the couple and their guests remember for all the right reasons.
Q. What’s your process with couples like?
Everything I offer couples is made easy and explained so they know exactly what will happen when and why, from booking their ceremony date and lodging the NOIM through to creating their ceremony.
Important dates are highlighted eg the last date for lodging the NOIM to be married on the date they have chosen, a meeting to plan their ceremony, rehearsal date, when their personal vows should be completed etc, so things are left to the last minute or forgotten.
I offer online meetings for couples who find it difficult to meet with me in person.
Q. Can you share one or two wedding ceremony readings you like to recommend to couples?
To be honest I'm not big on ceremony readings as they are often used as a space filler and my ceremonies are all about the couple.
I do have a collection of poems that I send to couples when they ask for one to be included in their ceremony.
If a couple have chosen a song that has particular significance to them, I look at the lyrics to see if they can be used as a reading or included in the ceremony itself.
Q. What’s the best review you’ve ever received from a couple?
All my reviews are fabulous and I am so grateful to each of my couples for taking the time to post a review.
This is a review from a couple I recently married at The Assembly Yard in Fremantle. When Eloise and Liam booked me they were living up north and trying to plan their wedding. I put Eloise in contact with a wedding planner I know in Perth and she took over the planning, bringing some amazing wedding suppliers in Perth together to give Eloise and LIam a fabulous day.
Anne was such a pleasure to work with. She helped us through the entire process of our ceremony including writing our vows which she helped both my partner and I make perfect. She was always available to answer questions and offer advice and wrote a ceremony which was every bit amazing. Thank you Anne!
Q. Can you provide ceremony script samples if a couple would like to see them?
If the couple have booked their wedding with me, I can provide ceremony script examples. However I write each couple's ceremony from scratch as it's important to me to make their ceremony authentic and personal, and to include any elements that they have asked for eg all their guests singing as they walk out as a married couple (with me singing the loudest), fur babies walking down the aisle or bringing the rings.
Q. What else would you like couples to know about what you do?
I'm one of Perth's top 10 celebrants and have a track record of receiving 5-star reviews and awards.
I'm a full time celebrant so I'm super quick at responding to emails and messages, and can do a wedding anytime of the week, and anywhere as I love to pack my bag and travel.
My aim is to bring happiness and love to every wedding. I accept everyone's uniqueness and embrace the story of those around me. I offer traditional, LGBTQI+ and Polyamorous ceremonies.
Each and every couple is my priority.