Easy Weddings Marriage Celebrant Hunter Valley

Elizabeth Halley Civil Cermonies

4.5  ( 2 reviews ) · Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Surrounds (View Map) · Show Phone
d2a50b72-83b5-4c01-92c4-15ed1731ae2a-P1120027.jpg 28 +


Another dream come true!!

A Commonwealth Registered Celebrant servicing NSW Hunter Valley - Ceremonies tailored to meet your requirements.

Are you looking for a celebrant? My name is Elizabeth and I would love to work together with you to create a wedding. I am passionate about creating ceremonies that are meaningful, memorable and which truly reflect your relationship, values, beliefs and style.  My aim is to help to make another dream come true!!

I am LGBTI friendly 

A payment plan is available

I will be happy to meet you to discuss your plans and your proposed ceremony.


Since working with people in Aged & Disability, Child Care and within the Social System in both Australia and New Zealand, I have been passionate about working in the community. This has taught me much about diversity and about how social and cultural structures have been woven into each community. As each person and every ceremony is different I am interested in designing ceremonies that are personalized to meet your individual taste and requirements to ensure lasting memories

Mrs Elizabeth Halley

Civil Marriage Celebrant

Wedding Brochure

Elizabeth Halley Civil Cermonies Brochure

View all of our features and complete package inclusions in our PDF wedding brochure.

View Brochure

Easy Weddings Special Offer


Discount on our range of wedding products and services. Simply fill out the contact form or phone us, and mention "Easy Weddings".

Apply my 10% discount



Enquire to claim offer Enquire to claim offer



Service Area Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Surrounds

Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Surrounds
Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Surrounds


A wedding needs to have at least two witnesses.  They have to be over 18 years old and understand what they are witnessing

I can work with you to compose the ceremony you want.  Your ceremony can involve who ever you choice to be involved.  There are a few words that I must say by law but apart from that the design of the ceremony is your choice.  

As everyone is an individual, all weddings are different.  Therefore I place a great amount of energy in to composing a ceremony that is especially designed for your big day.  

Unfortunately yes.  I need to see evidence of how and when your marriages ended (either by death, divorce or other).  However your couples official certificate of  marriage will not show your conjugal status

Full Birth Certificate and/or Passport (if born over seas)

Divorce/Death Certificates (if relevant)

Any other relevant papers which is situational depending on factors such as under 18 year olds or any other specific court orders.

2 reviews 4.5 Write a Review

November 2022

Elizabeth provided a lot of information & easy to get in contact with. Elizabeth was very accommodating.

Michelle F.

Elizabeth Halley Civil Cermonies

Thank you very much. I enjoyed helping to make your day special. Thank you very much for having me as your celebrant

January 2021

I would highly recommend Elizabeth & her husband as a Celebrant. They offered a great service which included prompt communication, professionalism, consideration and made us feel comfortable & relaxed.

Kilty O.

Elizabeth Halley Civil Cermonies

Thank you so much. I enjoyed working with you

Expert Advice

expert advice

As a wedding professional, Elizabeth Halley Civil Cermonies offers expert advice to help couples plan their perfect day. Ask a question or read their expert advice.

Get Expert Advice

Advice for having your dog in your ceremony

Would love some advice! We def want to include our dog in our wedding ceremony! We want him as the ring bearer. Are they are any things to avoid or prepare for in advance? Thanks!

Elizabeth Halley Civil Cermonies

As long as your dog is friendly and does as you want, I can see no problems at all.  Good luck

Anything we need to consider or do differently for a weekday wedding?

Hi there. We're considering a weekday wedding, maybe a Thursday or Sunday. Is there anything ] different or unexpected we'd need to consider about having a non-Saturday wedding?

Elizabeth Halley Civil Cermonies

A week day wedding is no different for me although some celebrants may have a change in price

How long does it take to get your official marriage certificate after the wedding?

Can't wait to change my name!

Elizabeth Halley Civil Cermonies

Hi there, You get a certificate of marriage from me on your wedding day and/or you can request an additional marriage certificate from BDM.  I can order that online for you if you want.  It will usually take a week or two to arrive.  Your name can be changed to your husbands name as soon as your wedding is over.  You will have proof of change of name on the certificate I give you at your ceremony.  

Tips from our specialists

Just need a quote?
It helps to provide...

  • Your contact details
  • Mention your wedding date
  • Ask if they are able to provide a PA/microphone if necessary
  • We highly recommend organising to meet your celebrant in person if possible

Wedding Supplier Specialist

Darcy is one of our expert wedding supplier specialists and here to help you find and book your wedding suppliers. Find out more

Why couples enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.


Wedding cash giveaway!

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!

Quick response

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.