Situated on the Gold Coast, Ryan Black is a fun, thoughtful celebrant and MC with an eye for detail. A "sucker for a good love story", Ryan enjoys crafting tailored ceremonies reflective of his couple's journey, with each magical ceremony balancing fun and emotion. Organised and hardworking, Ryan is the perfect person to tell your love story, with this wonderful celebrant adept at public speaking.
If you’re on the hunt for a warm, friendly, but professional marriage celebrant to officiate your wedding, you can’t go past Queensland’s Ryan Black. A Gold Coast local, this personable celebrant is exceptional at crafting beautiful wedding ceremonies that are as unique as each of his couples.
A married man of 20 years, Ryan knows what makes an engaging ceremony: personalisation, confidence, and details, details, details. So first, Ryan will get to know you both over a hot coffee or sneaky wine to discern what makes you a one-of-a-kind couple. Then he’ll craft a fairytale-esque ceremony script that’s both emotional and entertaining - just what you want in a dreamy wedding ceremony.
“Ryan made both my partner and I feel so relaxed and made the whole process so easy. During the ceremony, he made everyone cry with happy tears as well as laugh. We wouldn’t have wanted anyone else standing up there on our wedding day. Ryan was super flexible and accommodating with what we wanted our ceremony to look like.” Madison
What you’ll love about working with Ryan Black for your Tweed Heads or Gold Coast wedding:
- Ryan’s tailored ceremonies. Ryan knows there’s nothing staler than a copy-paste ceremony, which is why he creates custom ceremonies for each of his couples, with each ceremony combining sweet anecdotes, laughter, and - of course - the necessary legal aspects.
- Ryan feels like an old friend. Ryan is a fun, laidback celebrant with a heart of gold. Charming and caring, he builds genuine relationships with his couples that last well after the ceremony concludes.
- He can also act as MC. Ryan is known for his positivity and professionalism, two traits he utilises when acting as master of ceremonies for his couples. A charismatic man, Ryan will have your guests engaged and entertained throughout your reception.
Tell us 3+ things your couples love about working with you:
- I have a relaxed yet professional approach to my work. I can get along with anyone and therefore act as an extension of my clients' friends and family for their wedding day
- I make genuine connections with my clients to ensure I am able to tailor a ceremony that is truly congruent to them
- I have a keen eye for detail and work well with other vendors
- I continue to build rapport established at the ceremony to the reception when I am engaged to be the master of ceremonies.
- I like to stay in contact with my couples after their wedding day (should they wish to, of course) because I feel as though we have experienced something special together
“Ryan made our wedding day so personal and spoke so eloquently. He was accommodating to all of our requests and made our day feel so special. I would recommend him to anyone!” Tomas