“We were extremely happy that we chose Maree Ann Swan to be our celebrant for our wedding. Maree was professional yet provided a warm and comforting ceremony on such a special day. Maree took the time to organise the paperwork and provided a seamless and stress-free service. We have recommended Maree to our friends and family who are in need of a celebrant to make their day extra special just as ours was!” Linda
What you can expect when working with Maree-Ann Swan for your Queensland wedding:
- Lovely celebrant. Maree-Ann Swan is a charming, lovely celebrant with a heart of gold. Her past couples have commended her for her supportive nature and ability to make their planning process seamless and stress-free - she does this by being kind, patient, helpful, supportive, and above all, empathetic.
- Warm, friendly manner. Lest we forget to mention Maree-Ann is also an absolute pleasure to talk to. Her warm, caring manner will certainly shine through at your ceremony! Your guests will feel at ease, while Maree-Ann blends in like an old friend they’ve known for years.
- Experienced celebrant. Maree-Ann has officiated numerous wedding ceremonies since she was registered, and knows the planning process inside and out. She understands the legal side of things and can explain what you need to do clearly. Additionally, she can also answer any questions you might have with ease.
- Excellent presentation. Maree-Ann knows your wedding photographer will be happily snapping away while she officiates your wedding, so she dresses inconspicuously and professionally - there won’t be any bright floral jumpsuits here!
- Organised and punctual. Past couples have mentioned that Maree-Ann made their planning process stress-free and seamless - which is exactly what you want. To achieve this, Maree-Ann taps into her organisational and superb time management skills - these really are quite impressive!
"Angelica and I were married on the 22nd of March 2020 - right in the middle of the chaos of the Covid-19 outbreak. Despite the stress and uncertainty of the wedding plans changing, Maree-Anne’s professionalism was a calming force and with her help we were able to have a beautiful and unique celebration. We are both grateful to Maree-Anne for being our celebrant, her bubbly personality and enthusiasm made our little service feel like the big day that we wanted, and we’d recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the near or distant future (including a socially distant weddings!)" Paul and Angelica.
Here’s what else you need to know about Maree-Ann Swan:
- Education background. Maree-Ann Swan has previously worked as a kindergarten teacher, so you know she’s kind, loving, patient, and great with kids. If there are any little ones at your wedding, you’ll know that Maree-Ann can keep them entertained, too, and handle any surprises with grace.
- Embraces culture. Maree-Ann is exceptionally well-travelled, and has lived in London, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong! She embraces different cultures and enjoys incorporating their meaningful customs into her couples’ ceremonies. Maree-Ann will happily incorporate whatever you need - she just wants you to have the ceremony of your dreams, one that is personal and important to you.
- Other services. Maree-Ann is an excellent celebrant, and loves officiating wedding ceremonies for her couples, but she also happily officiates commitment ceremonies and naming days.
- Gold Coast and surrounds. Maree-Ann Swan is situated on the beautiful Gold Coast, but she travels around to surrounding areas to be with couples at their ceremony. From the Gold Coast to Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, Maree-Ann happily travels to officiate ceremonies.
“Maree was every couple’s dream. From the very beginning she made everything so effortless. She supported us through all the ups and downs of planning the ceremony. I recommend her to anyone who would like a stress-free wedding. Thank you so much Maree.” Victoria