Lauren Bridge Celebrant + MC is a modern, bubbly Gold Coast-based celebrant & MC who “loves a good wedding!” Engaging and versatile, this celebrant wants to tell your story in a way that shows off your love and personalities - with humour and romance thrown in for good measure, of course. Lauren will make your ceremony memorable, moving, and unique.
Young, modern, and fun are the words most often used to describe Gold Coast celebrant Lauren Bridge, and when you meet her, you'll most definitely agree. Charming and bubbly, this celebrant's passion for romance and love is evident, with her positive attitude and ability to put people at ease shining through.
Lauren Bridge - the owner of Lauren Bridge Celebrant - promises to officiate your unique ceremony with heart and enthusiasm, including any favourite anecdotes or mentions of special guests. She'll ensure your wedding reflects you both as a couple and is very meaningful to you both.
"There are many different directions we can take your ceremony. Whether it be romantic, modern, funny or a mixture of the three!" Lauren, Owner
What you'll love about working with Lauren Bridge Celebrant for your Gold Coast wedding:
- Affordable wedding packages. Lauren Bridge charges very reasonable prices for her fantastic services. She has 4 packages, including, a full-service ceremony, an Elopement Package, a mini Elopment Package and lastestly a legals-only package for when you just want to make it offical.
- Professional, organised celebrant. While she may be fun, that doesn't mean Lauren isn't one of the most efficient people you'll ever meet. In fact, this savvy celebrant is highly capable and organised, making ceremony planning super easy.
Highlights of Lauren Bridge Celebrant:
- Fun, modern, bubbly celebrant
- Personalises every ceremony
- Unbelievable organisation skills
- Has her Cert IV in Celebrancy
- Well-priced wedding packages
"You can ensure that I will be able to put together a custom ceremony that's going to best reflect your personalities and style to make this the best first day of your lives together." Lauren, Owner
I’ve been married to my amazing husband since 2018 and LOVED planning every aspect of our wedding. I wrote our own ceremony script for the celebrant and that’s what led me to becoming one. I sat on this for a few years until I did an impulse buy of the Cert IV in Celebrancy course which then led me to receive my registered marriage license. We have two beautiful children together, 3-year-old Tommy and 1-year-old Chelsie. Since launching my little love biz I I marry from 70-100 couples a year.