With a self-prescribed mission to help couples have a meaningful wedding ceremony, celebrant Bronwyn Brown has become very good at writing personalised ceremony scripts.
Creative and passionate, Bronwyn tailors each script to the individual couple, ensuring to include special rituals and anecdotes, resulting in a memorable, emotional occasion for everyone involved.
Whether your wedding is formal or relaxed, large or intimate, experienced Bronwyn — the owner of Kindred Spirits Celebrant — is a fantastic fit for your Gold Coast ceremony.
"Bronwyn officiated our wedding on the 22 December. She was very professional and highly organised through working together with us to put our ceremony together until the delivery on our special day. It was everything we hoped it to be. Thank you for being such a special and important part of our big day." — Terri
What you'll love about working with Kindred Spirits Celebrant for your Gold Coast wedding:
- Imaginative, vibrant celebrant. Kindred Spirits Celebrant's Bronwyn describes herself as "passionate, imaginative, vibrant and fun" and loves sharing a laugh over coffee with her couples. Bronwyn puts her clients at ease with her relaxed, engaging manner, setting the tone for an enjoyable ceremony.
- Personalised ceremony. If there's one thing Bronwyn insists on for her couples, it's a personalised ceremony. And if you book Bronwyn's weekend or weekday celebrant package, you'll be privy to just that — a bespoke occasion with personal touches.
Highlights of Kindred Spirits Celebrant:
- Plenty of prior experience
- Fun, lively, friendly celebrant
- Thoroughly enjoys personalising ceremonies
- Has a professional PA system
- Provides signing table and 2 chairs
- Has mid-week wedding rates
"We had the best day ever, guests reflected they had attended the Wedding of the Year! A major contributor was our gorgeous celebrant, Bronwyn Brown, who created a fantastic atmosphere for us and our guests. We highly recommend Bronwyn to anyone seeking a heart centred, sincere, competent and gifted celebrant who will support you every step along the way … as she did for us. We feel so blessed to have been guided to her." — Michelle