Situated on the Gold Coast, Jessica Otto is a fun, modern marriage celebrant known for writing bespoke ceremony scripts beautifully tailored to her couples. Personable and warm, Jessica — the owner of Forever Yours Weddings — thoroughly enjoys getting to know her couples; uncovering what makes them tick and their hopes and dreams for their personalised ceremony script.
As an experienced celebrant, Jessica officiates her meaningful ceremonies with confidence and enthusiasm, ensuring to pepper hints of romance, humour, and sentiment throughout. It makes for a wonderfully well-rounded occasion that both guests and the newlyweds can enjoy.
If you book Jessica to be your Gold Coast celebrant, know you'll be privy to Jessica's extensive knowledge, helpful guidance, lively manner, and can-do attitude; indeed, there's a reason she's such a popular celebrant.
“Jessica was incredible. Not only on the day but every day leading up to it. ... On the day she was just as amazing and kept us both so relaxed and made the ceremony run so smoothly. Jessica truly goes above and beyond and I couldn't recommend her enough, she was an asset to our day.” — Doralyse
What you'll love about working with Forever Yours Weddings for your Gold Coast wedding:
- Has plenty of celebrant experience. Jessica from Forever Yours Weddings has been officiating weddings for more than 10 years now, making her a highly capable, qualified celebrant. She’s also thoroughly across the legal requirements that will make your marriage as official as can be.
- Background in wedding planning. Forever Yours Weddngs’ Jessica began her career in the wedding industry as a savvy planner and coordinator. As such, she’s remarkably organised, efficient, and understands what makes an enjoyable wedding.
Highlights of Forever Yours Weddings:
- Loves crafting meaningful, memorable ceremonies
- Is highly professional and passionate about weddings
- 10 years of celebrant experience under her belt
- Services the Gold Coast, QLD
“We had the most wonderful day celebrating our love in front of our family and friends — everything ran so smoothly and that was in large part thanks to Jess. She was fantastic on the day and in the lead up helping us to get everything organised to ensure our ceremony went off without a hitch. She told our story beautifully, the perfect mix of funny anecdotes and sweet stories. We are so grateful we had her as our celebrant!” — Connor