Butterfly Ceremonies' Vanessa Myles is a fun-loving, bubbly marriage celebrant with a mission: craft and officiate "authentic, meaningful, and enjoyable" ceremonies. And with more than nine years worth of experience, Vanessa has undoubtedly learnt how to achieve this. First, she gets to know her couples over Skype or at a local Gold Coast cafe - coffee? Tea? It's your choice - and then gets to work on a wonderfully bespoke ceremony script that will entertain and tug on the heartstrings. Likening herself to Katherine Heigl from 27 Dresses (eight times a bridesmaid and counting!), this enthusiastic marriage celebrant and bridal stylist is a delightful presence to have on your wedding day - and beforehand, too!
"Our celebrant was absolutely amazing, she helped us write our vows, and our ceremony was so intimate, not too long and beautiful. She was so happy and friendly and contacted us prior and afterwards, just keeping us up to date. I would definitely recommend her to everyone that is getting married!" Rachael
What you'll love about working with Butterfly Ceremonies - Vanessa Myles for your Gold Coast wedding:
- Experienced marriage celebrant. Vanessa isn't new to the celebrant game; in fact, she's got plenty of experience under her belt. Of this, she says, "In 2012, I set out to shake up the wedding industry and make a change for couples looking for something more. I have since married hundreds of amazing humans Australia wide."
- Savvy bridal stylist. A bit of a jack of all trades, this stylish, fashion-forward celebrant is also a talented bridal stylist and can help you with all your styling needs, saving you the trouble of sourcing multiple suppliers.
Butterfly Ceremonies - Vanessa Myles' wedding packages.
Vanessa's packages start from $950 and include:
- Initial meeting in-person or via Skype
- Unlimited communication
- Legal documentation filled in and submitted on your behalf
- Quality PA system, wireless microphones
- Commemorative marriage certificate
- Steps explained to obtain your official marriage certificate
- Swarovski signing pens to use
- A personalised ceremony written specifically for you
- Arrival at your ceremony 1 hour prior
- Wardrobe coordination with your colour scheme
- Info on the change of name process
- Inspiration ceremony ideas
- Assistance with writing your vows
- A ceremony rehearsal
- Wedding day and rehearsal travel costs
"Vanessa was fantastic! Just what we wanted in a celebrant for our wedding, friendly, relaxed and obviously loves what she does. She is a breath of fresh air when it comes to wedding celebrants. She made us both feel relaxed during the lead-up and on the day. I could not recommend her enough." Erin