Coff Harbour’s Bonnie Capell is a warm-hearted celebrant with a sparkle in her eyes for love. Sentimental but professional, Bonnie offers excellent celebrant services for couples looking to tie the knot, whatever that looks like: heartfelt elopement, surprise wedding, grand occasion, or otherwise. Whichever style you go with, Bonnie will put incredible care and effort into your ceremony, with Bonnie thoughtfully writing a bespoke script for each lovestruck couple who book her services.
“Couldn't have asked for a more lovely lady to be a part of what was such a special day for us! If you are looking for a celebrant Bonnie is your lady, she is such a pleasure to be around and you will not regret having her presence as part of your special day!” Amanda
What you can expect when working with Bonnie Capell for your wedding:
- Knowledgeable celebrant with experience. Bonnie has plenty of celebrant experience, and ensures each wedding is custom-made for the individual couple.
- Assistance with vow writing. Whether you’re a budding Marian Keyes or not, you might like to write your own romantic vows. However, if you’ve got a serious case of writer’s block, Bonnie can provide you with an assortment of options to choose from.
Highlights of working with Bonnie Capell:
- Experienced marriage celebrant
- Understands the legal aspects of getting married very well
- Great knowledge of the Coffs Harbour area
- Bonnie enjoys taking part in surprise weddings
“If you want a good wedding I recommend Bonnie. She is so lovely, nice, and very helpful. We liked the way she brought us food on day, she also picked up the cake, and helped us when we were nervous. We would like to thank Bonnie for all the help, it was so lovely. My mum also says ‘thank you’ and my honest opinion is this day could not have come without the help of Bonnie.” Merinda